Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIG Pro not working!

More
17 years 1 week ago #2395 by cvzyl
SIG Pro not working! was created by cvzyl
Hi

I bought SIG Pro after I couldn't get SIG free to work in IE (crashed IE every time after saying it couldn't open the page, Firefox worked).

Now I get the following error when opening the page in Firefox and IE:
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/langvan4/public_html/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 69

This error is displayed on the home page although there is no gallery images on the home page.  As far as I can see there is nothing on line 69.  What is the problem here?

Cobus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 days ago #2396 by gabby
Replied by gabby on topic Re: SIG Pro not working!
Hi,

You may need to change the permissions on the directory indicated in the error message. I believe 755 should do it.

Good luck,

gabby

More
17 years 5 days ago #2397 by cvzyl
Replied by cvzyl on topic Re: SIG Pro not working!
All folders on my server is set to 755!

I am really ticked off by this, I bought this application thinking I would be able to get some support for it but this post is now almost a week old and none of the developers have made the effort to try and help with this! >:(

Cobus

More
17 years 5 days ago #2398 by gabby
Replied by gabby on topic Re: SIG Pro not working!
Well, I know how frustrating that must be. I've been waiting for three days for a response to a post in the commercial products SIG forum - I hope it doesn't drag on much longer for either of us.

Good luck,

gabby