Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problem with Permission wher create Gallery in k2 frontend

• Beppe De Lorenzis
  • Beppe De Lorenzis's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #164020 by Beppe De Lorenzis
I have this situation:
k2 group (name of group: ModFrontend) with permissions to create new content via frontend ("Modifiy articles from frontend" and "Add Article" are enabled, Rest of all disabled). Three k2 users obviously are part of this group. (user can only create an article from frontend but not modify nothing and article are unpublished)

Filter of category: News and Gallery (two categories of my k2)

When I try, with a k2 user of this group to add a gallery (via K2's frontend view) I'm sent back to the home page with the message "You are not authorized to access this resource".

If I comment on line 83 and line 100 of the /components/com_sigpro/sigpro.php file loading the photos for the gallery works (because i comment line of editing permission for the k2 users).
Can anybody know why if a user can only insert a frontend article (not published) the sigPRO component does not allow him to create a gallery?

https://imgur.com/a/FemAd
https://imgur.com/a/x9rbx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 7 months ago #164048 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Problem with Permission wher create Gallery in k2 frontend
Hello there,

Since this is related to a commercial extension, please open a ticket in the helpdesk.
If possible in the helpdesk include both Super User and regular credentials so we can troubleshoot the issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.