Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

can't view photo in third level site

• webmaster
  • webmaster 's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #164540 by webmaster
can't view photo in third level site was created by webmaster
Hello,
i created the site thrid level, view link: frosinone.ens.it/canali-tematici/27-primo-piano/293-sos-sordi-la-questura-di-frosinone-attiva-il-protocollo-d-intesa

I open the article and I get a JFolder error message. In the Admin Panel> New article I uploaded the photos into the folder: images/header.
When I insert the gallery in the article the path is as follows: {gallery}headers{/ gallery}. Save, view article and generates the Jfolder error.

Instead, adding the manual path {gallery} images/headers {/ gallery} works perfectly.

Can I fix this problem by avoiding entering the manual path?

Thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #164553 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic can't view photo in third level site
Hello,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.
Please open a ticket so we can troubleshoot the issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Krikor Boghossian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.