Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

How can I remove the whole hover tip "Click to enlarge image ... "?

• Sandra Bachl
  • Sandra Bachl's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #166723 by Sandra Bachl
Hi there,
I've many diashows on one page for different shoelables with a large image and all the thumbnails below. So what I want is that visitors click on the thumbnails and the large image is shown above.
If someone goes over the big picture, then the tip should not be displayed "Click to enlarge Picture ... jpg". How can I permanently remove this?
Thank you and best regards
Sunshine09
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #166726 by Krikor Boghossian
Hello,

This is the image's title element. You can remove it or replace it with the image's title or description.
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.
Please open a ticket on the helpdesk so we can troubleshoot this issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.