Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Using Joomla 3, K2 and SImple Image Gallery Pro

• Robert Farrow
  • Robert Farrow's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #168632 by Robert Farrow
Apologies in advance for my lack of expertise here. Totally new to this.

Could somebody give me simple guidance please..

I have a number of items within a category in K2. I want to display ech of the items in a grid - purely with their title.

When the item is clicked it should then display the Item with it's field data and also a gallery of further photos relationg to that item.

I cannot manage to display the Category listing without the image gallery being shown below. I have 'messed' around with all of the 'Display Options' in Category. ALso the Display Options in Simple Image Gallery Pro. But Nothing I tweak stops the Image Gallery displaing in Category Mode.

Obviously I am 'missing' something fundamental here.

Can somebody help with a quick bit of high level advice or posint me to some documentation.

Maybe this cannot be done but it seems like fundamental fuctionality for a Catlogue or similar.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #168649 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Using Joomla 3, K2 and SImple Image Gallery Pro
Check my response via the helpdesk. This is simply a matter of configuration in the category's display options.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.