Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Features: Links on Images Captions & Differents Layouts

• Fábio Jordan
  • Fábio Jordan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nothing like a good coffee to make a better web
More
5 years 4 months ago #170386 by Fábio Jordan
Hello.

I love the SIGPro, but I miss an important feature: links on description or maybe a field specific for that. Sometimes, I want to link an image to an article, and a simple field to paste a link could solve the problem.

Other option I really miss is the option to choose a different layout (for slideshow and popup) based on the category or page the user is exploring. I mean, for a specific category, the popup could be cool, but for others, the slideshow inside the article could do the trick. Is it Possible to make something like that?

Thanks again and I come back soon with more ideias :)

Best regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #170404 by JoomlaWorks
The mini-editor is already in our feature list for SIGPro v4 coming in the following 2-3 months, along with the option to re-arrange (sort) gallery images in the backend, pagination and more layout options in the frontend (among other things).

We are also adding a drop-down to select the layout you want per gallery right in the insertion modal, as this has been requested by other users as well. And all these options that you configure per gallery will also be configurable per category for K2 (you can already configure the thumbnail dimensions there). To do that for other components though would really be a waste of resources.

We could also add the option to select a different popup engine per gallery but we're worried that users may "abuse" this feature and result with lots of JS and CSS code being loaded into the document. If there is demand for it, we may add it as an advanced option for those who know what they are doing.

So if you use both SIGPro and K2 you're lucky :)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.