Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Feature Request: Search for gallery by name

• Brad Williamson
  • Brad Williamson's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #171500 by Brad Williamson
Feature Request: Search for gallery by name was created by Brad Williamson
My most wished for feature would be the ability to search for site and user galleries by name in the backend.

I have hundreds of galleries on an image intensive historical website that are added to periodically. This means that they don't show up early in the date modified sort, so I have to navigate 26 pages in an alphabetic sort trying to guess what page a given gallery is on.

This makes the simple task of adding a single image or updating captions incredibly time intensive and tedious, at least way more than it should be.

Please add a search by name feature, or propose a work-around that makes gallery maintenance less painful!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #171504 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Feature Request: Search for gallery by name
Noted for version 4. Thank you.

The workaround for now is to use the Media Manager in SIGPro which supports searching by name.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by JoomlaWorks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.