Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

DAMMIT! Big problems with the pay version

• Michael Anderson
  • Michael Anderson's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 11 months ago #3223 by Michael Anderson
DAMMIT! Big problems with the pay version was created by Michael Anderson
I installed the free version and it worked except the stupid thumbnails wouldn't display. I followed all the recommendations for settnig permissions correctly and still no thumbnails.

So, I go ahead and spring for the pay version and it is WORSE!

My entire god damn page disappeared and I got this crap:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/2007conferencecoverage/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 81

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/2007conferencecoverage/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/html/2007conferencecoverage/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 83

Notice: Undefined index: 2393f6ade4f54fa6d4a238d3e81cd671 in /var/www/html/2007conferencecoverage/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 278

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatetruecolor() in /var/www/html/2007conferencecoverage/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 138

What the hell is this??

I need this fixed asap. I see nothing that addresses this on your help screens.

Please fix it.

Thanks

Blutch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #3224 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: DAMMIT! Big problems with the pay version
OK, first of all ask your hosting company to enable the imagecreatetruecolor() function in PHP.

Once we get the first issue fixed, we'll work the others too, don't worry ;)

Most of the times it's permission issues and really a matter of how your server is set up.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 11 months ago #3225 by Anthony Gambee
Replied by Anthony Gambee on topic Re: DAMMIT! Big problems with the pay version
I had the same story.  I didn't have a host to do that for me, so I had to figure out how:

If you download the 8.6Mb .zip package from www.php.net/downloads.php and unzip it you'll find php_gd2.dll in the ext/ directory. Copy that file to your php extensions directory (something like c:/php5/ext/), then add extension=php_gd2.dll to your php.ini file .. that should be all there is to it.

Check the php.ini for what directory is your extension directory (mine was extension), then restart IIS

command prompt
iisreset /stop
net start w2svc

This did it for me.