Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Performance Problems In Multi-Page Content Items

• Oleksiy Shevchukevych
  • Oleksiy Shevchukevych's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 11 months ago #3293 by Oleksiy Shevchukevych
Replied by Oleksiy Shevchukevych on topic Re: Performance Problems In Multi-Page Content Items
Please, ignore my las post. The only issue that I have now is I can't center gallery thubnail in the hacked version. It's alway aligned to the left. If you can help me to resolve this issue it would be great.

Thanks
Cheetah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #3294 by JoomlaWorks
This is not easy. Cause the thumbs use CSS positioning (float:left) to stack together. The best thing to do is adjust your thumb width so that e.g. 3 thumbs approach in width the width of the container area for the text. Got it?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Oleksiy Shevchukevych
More
16 years 10 months ago #3295 by Oleksiy Shevchukevych
Replied by Oleksiy Shevchukevych on topic Re: Performance Problems In Multi-Page Content Items
I found different solution. I've put {gallery} mambot into table with centered column:

<table border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="middle">{gallery}...{/gallery}<b>

</b></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

More
16 years 10 months ago #3296 by JoomlaWorks
It's the same thing actually. The table might have some paddings/margins and you get the impression it centers perhaps.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Oleksiy Shevchukevych
More
16 years 10 months ago #3297 by Oleksiy Shevchukevych
Anyway, I'm happy how it works now. One more thing that I did was I got rid of multi-page content item and instead put each page as separated content item. This way I resolved the problem with sigids. You can see how it looks like at:

www.boxingcoachmike.com/my_story.html

Thanks
Cheetah