Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Joomla 4 support

More
1 month 4 days ago #180307 by Peggy Baussart
Replied by Peggy Baussart on topic Joomla 4 support
Hello
where is SIGP for J4?
Your users have been asking for it for 1 year. What's going on ?
Have your developers left the company?
Out of honesty for your customers you could:
1. you move to exit SIGP for J4
2. Communicate and respond to your customers on the forum
3. stop selling SIGP for J3 which is obsolete. Who still builds a site under J3 today?

It is certain that your lack of responsiveness is causing you to lose many customers.

My clients for whom I created sites with SIGP are furious because rendering with the plugin is not the same as the component. And I too am furious.

Are you going to extend the subscription of your customers who paid for nothing in 2021?

Is there still a pilot on this plane?
There is an echo here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #180325 by Carol Haynes
Replied by Carol Haynes on topic Joomla 4 support
I get the impression JoomlaWorks is defunct - they don't answer support requests and only one Pro extension has been upgraded for Joomla 4 (and that only for PHP 5, 6, 7) all of which are defunct - well 7 is almost defunct.

Their templates are for version 3 too

I just renewed my subscription in error not realising they have been promising SIG Pro for over a year and no updates for over 18 months. I only upgraded because the official Joomla extensions directory says it is J4 compatible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.