Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

No Support

• Francois
  • Francois's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #180093 by Francois
No Support was created by Francois
I'm not happy: I placed an order on April 29 (72B97584YR0912929) which gives me the right to support and asked a question on the mail form on your site. Because I got no answer, I opened a ticket (54645). After 1 month, no answer. Is this normal? If you are not able to answer me, I request the full refund of my order immediately. =11.0ptF.R.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #180096 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic No Support
Please check our helpdesk response.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Francois
More
1 year 10 months ago #180108 by Francois
Replied by Francois on topic No Support
Ok, I continue with the ticket. Thanks.

More
1 year 10 months ago #180109 by Markus Kämpfer
Replied by Markus Kämpfer on topic No Support
The same thing happened to me. No response to the request from 2022-05-02 13:46 (54643).
I paid for another year in January (9U905052S7835803X) to get updates and help from the support but nothing happens. No answers and reactions and the ticket is open, too.

More
1 year 10 months ago #180115 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic No Support
Dear Markus, there is a big notification in the product pages that mentions a J4 release is not yet available.

I can't offer anymore info at the moment.

If you MUST use J4, you can temporarily use the free version of SIG which was simpler to modify for J4. SIG Pro requires re-working the entire admin UI for it to work at all. I understand your frustration, but you should divert it to the people who chose to update J4 like this. As if stupid code renamings where not enough, now we have to re-work our admin UIs...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
Attachments:

More
1 year 10 months ago #180126 by Manuel Jussel
Replied by Manuel Jussel on topic No Support
Hi,

I don't know who complex the changes from J3 to J4 are (and honestly I don't care).
The main problem is not, that there is no J4-version of SIG Pro, but I have started a ticket about 9 month ago where you stated, that the J4-version will be available in 2 months ...
I am a developer myself and I know, that quickly written timelines are dangerous and calculated with 3 month.
But in the end, I decided to wait for the J4-version (also because I WANT to use the backend).

But it has been 9 months now and as far as I see, the answers are still the same ... I am tired waiting.

Is there any possibility for you to define a "solid" timeframe for the J4-version or not?
If not, I (and probably many others) will have to look for alternatives ...
I would love to stick to SIG Pro as it is (in my opinion) the best alternative around.

Best regards

• Francois
More
1 year 10 months ago #180142 by Francois
Replied by Francois on topic No Support
Hi,
I agree with you: too long to have support. The 2022-06-02, I continued a ticket and wrote that their solution doesn’t work. No answers to this day.