Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Label length and single image

More
16 years 11 months ago #3431 by LJS
Label length and single image was created by LJS
Hi all,
Some questions  ::)
  • What's the maximum lenght of a image label?
  • On the demo I saw it is used the title attribute. Is there any way to use the description or the alt?
  • Is it planned a version to just open a single image without having a directoty and a labels.txt and possibly a wrapped text around?  :P

This is a very nice plugin and I'm planning to go pro but I'd like using it for both gallery and single images.
I'm seeing that properties are growing day by day... maybe a nice interface like the jce image manager will helps a lot  ;)
--
Davide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #3432 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Label length and single image
Answering...

1. No limit. You can apply however a word wrap on the thumbnail only to prevent the label from filling the entire thumb!
2. The title attribute is used by the popup engines to create the caption. So we can't change it for now. Should it be a problem for some reason not to use it that way for you?
3. Yes, we plan to add this feature in v1.3 (the next one).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.