Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Conflict with JCEUtilities.. - SOLVED

• hurben
  • hurben's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #4276 by hurben
Hey Everyone, I recently installed JCEUtilities and when it is published, the lightbox popup doesn't work in my SIGPro gallery anymore. :( I have to disable the JCEUtilities mambot to get it to work. I don't really want to do this, seeing as though I paid for both and want the fancy tooltips. :)

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hurben
  • hurben's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 10 months ago #4277 by hurben
Replied by hurben on topic Re: Conflict with JCEUtilities..
ok.. I changed the 'Select Popup Engine' in the mambot options from 'Slimbox' to 'Litebox'. It looks a little different, but at least it works!

Silly me. At least I have an account and can participate on the forums now.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4278 by Ken Hamel
Replied by Ken Hamel on topic Re: Conflict with JCEUtilities..

ok.. I changed the 'Select Popup Engine' in the mambot options from 'Slimbox' to 'Litebox'. It looks a little different, but at least it works!

Silly me. At least I have an account and can participate on the forums now.

Be aware that changes the engines is like musical chairs. I have tried them all and things are working OK with firefox but not with IE 6. With Slimbox, at least I get a simple window popup in IE, but no effect.

I also have JCEUtilities and I tried disabling that and made no difference for me.

Hopefully I can get this worked out.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4279 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Conflict with JCEUtilities.. - SOLVED
Multiple popup engines exist for this purpose. To provide interoperability, no matter what other js-based extensions you have on your site. Lytebox is the most neutral in any case.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)