Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

very frustrated with pro version

• Stephanie Hider
  • Stephanie Hider's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 10 months ago #4483 by Stephanie Hider
very frustrated with pro version was created by Stephanie Hider
I bought the pro version because the regular version was the only plugin that worked with out having to mess with any thing. I spent alot of time trying to find the right one and even gave up the option with thickbox to pop up flash to use it. Once I decided to use different size thumbnails I decided to buy the pro version since the regular one worked so well.

Well now I'm back to square one troubleshooting errors with the pro version and I am not very happy about it.
First I got a php error on line 82 so uninstalled all mambots I didn't need and reinstalled it and got rid of error but now the pop up doesnt work. It just brings the image into a new tab or window not in the slimbox, thickbox etc style popup.

So now I don't the functionality I paid for in the pro version unless I spend some very frustrating hours trying to figure out why its not working or go back to the regular version and have it work but wasted my money.  >:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4484 by nluk100
Replied by nluk100 on topic Re: very frustrated with pro version
I had similar problems which turned out to be conflicts and/or IE issues, so I ended up using the litebox (based on MOO.fx) and am 100% happy with it.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 10 months ago #4485 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: very frustrated with pro version
Hi simplymonet!!!

Can you give us a link to see the problem?!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 10 months ago #4486 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: very frustrated with pro version
It can be a ton of reasons!

A URL always does the trick...  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)