Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Tool Tip message, Alignment of Text to Image (compared to free version)

• Bert McComas
  • Bert McComas's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #4969 by Bert McComas
The mouseover tool tip message when pointing to thumbnails defaults to "click image to open"  In the free version I was able to get the filename.  That was handy.  I presume that is becuase it is indexing to a thumnail file with a scrambled name, rather than the actual full size image. I presume there is not fix for this, other than to use the text file. Does the text file contents show up as a tool tip?

Second, the text below the full size image can cause the white text box to extend far beyond the right edge of the picture. (pic attached - the displayed jpg image is tall and skinny) The free version clipped the text.  I prefer clipping.  Perhaps it would be best to center the image over the text box as an alternate approach.

Great product, by the way.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bert McComas
  • Bert McComas's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #4970 by Bert McComas
An update. Previous problem showed up on JSAS local install. On live site the text alignment under full size image was not a problem. It wrapped properly and did not exceed horizontal space.

Tooltip question is still valid though. I discovered that whey I hover the pointer over the right side shadow, the tooltip reads the image file name.  At any other location it reads the standard message.  I am guessing that there is a mod to allow the file name to show up.  If so I will remove the <bold> commands to clean it up.  Anyone know where this mod would be?  How about an option to display image file name in tooltop for v1.3  ???
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.