Keyword

Help with Rocket theme and Simple Image Gallery

• sddarkman619
  • sddarkman619's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #5607 by sddarkman619
go here:
divadevotchka.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=1

the plugin works great, except that my titles to the different menus, display on top of the images when they are displayed.

I searched and found someone suggesting lytebox, which I uploaded to my server and changed the directing of the css and js to the new lytebox stuff, and all I got were a row of thumbs that opened up in a new browser window.
so I changed my code back to point to sig.css and slimbox.js and I still have the same issues, menus on top of my images.
any help would be appreciated.

OH and people keep saying just change the popup engine, well in my search the only way I have found to do that is manually upload lytebox.js to the server, right? or is it in the site config somewhere and I am just not seeing it.
and my template is using sifr, which is somethign i have yet to look at....
thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sddarkman619
More
16 years 9 months ago #5608 by sddarkman619
Replied by sddarkman619 on topic Re: Help with Rocket theme and Simple Image Gallery
ok I have whittled it down to the sIFR stuff implimented in the RT template to be causing the issues.
when I remove:
<script src="./templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/sifr/sifr.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="./templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/sifr/sifr-addons.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

the gallery comes up perfect, nothing laying on top. however my header fonts look like crap.

I have been reading the docs on sIFR and am a bit confused. all I can gather, as I drink my coffee, is it allows for fonts to be used where they weren't able ot be used before, via flash and javascript?

any help would be really appreciated at this point in understanding either or both of whats going on. thanks.

• sddarkman619
More
16 years 9 months ago #5609 by sddarkman619
Replied by sddarkman619 on topic Re: Help with Rocket theme and Simple Image Gallery
ok so can I get a little help for the creator of the plugin? or does he only help the paying people?
I believe what I have figured out is it has something to do with the z-index?
I am not quite sure.
Fotis, please see my site here:
divadevotchka.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=1

notice the iFRS menu items are overlaying the image.
I woudl like ot work this issue out before I drop more money on stuff for my site. thanks.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5610 by blunderdog
Have you found a solution to your problem. I use a RocketTheme on my site when I click a thumbnail it opens the photo in a new window. When I change to a different, non RocketTheme template it works. I noticed that this does not appear to be an issue on your site.

• sddarkman619
More
16 years 8 months ago #5611 by sddarkman619
I did:

sWmode:"transparent"

See this link for more info:

wiki.novemberborn.net/sifr/How+to+use

This is similar to adding wmode=transparent to a standard Flash tag when adding Flash content to a page.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5612 by blunderdog
I'm not sure where this is supposed to be inserted. Is it in the template css? If so is there a specific section?

• sddarkman619
More
16 years 8 months ago #5613 by sddarkman619
I am using the extremities green template. in the templates folder is the sifr folder and in that is the : sifr-green.js.php page....

open that and replace this:

if(typeof sIFR == "function"){
sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"body.green div.moduletable h3", sFlashSrc:"./templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/sifr/infiltrace.swf", sColor:"#A6B760", sBgColor:"#000000"}));
sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"body.green .componentheading", sFlashSrc:"./templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/sifr/infiltrace.swf", sColor:"#A6B760", sBgColor:"#000000"}));
};

With this:

if(typeof sIFR == "function"){
sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"body.green div.moduletable h3", sWmode:"transparent", sFlashSrc:"./templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/sifr/infiltrace.swf", sColor:"#A6B760", sBgColor:"#000000"}));
sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"body.green .componentheading", sWmode:"transparent", sFlashSrc:"./templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/sifr/infiltrace.swf", sColor:"#A6B760", sBgColor:"#000000"}));
};

More
16 years 8 months ago #5614 by blunderdog
I'm using an older template named Mobius and do not see such a folder there.

• sddarkman619
More
16 years 8 months ago #5615 by sddarkman619
send me your website address and i will look at it...

More
16 years 8 months ago #5616 by blunderdog