Keyword

continued on errors

• Stuart Werner
  • Stuart Werner's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #145157 by Stuart Werner
continued on errors was created by Stuart Werner
Hi.
I mentioned in a previous post (I don't know how to 'continue a thread ' in this system) that i'm getting error messages :Warning

JFile: :read: Unable to open file:
and above the feed :
Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/c613mont/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 328

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/c613mont/public_html/modules/mod_jw_srfr/helper.php on line 42
I removed two feeds which had along url- over1 line,and only left one feed in the fetch ,but the error messages are still there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #145177 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic continued on errors
There is a "Reply" button at the bottom of each message.

Regarding the URLs you can have as long URLs as you wish. The fact that you see a URL break in two lines doesn't actually mean that there is a new line there. It's just the textarea that wraps the text due to lack of space. A new line is added when you press "Enter".

Finally, regarding the error try:

1. Ensure that the URLs are correct. Copying the URLs to a browser should give you the feed. You can also post the feed URLs here so we can have a look.
2. Ensure that PHP's allow_url_fopen is enabled on your server. If you do not know what this means just ask your hosting provider to enable it for you.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.