Keyword

Timeout error

More
16 years 11 months ago #2583 by gregb
Timeout error was created by gregb
Hello,

Testing this on my test box.  I'm getting the below timeout.  I know the URLs are good, as I use them on my live site right now using magpieRSS.  Plus, if I copy / past the URL's into my browser, I get feeds instantly.

Would appreciate some input.  I've noticed other posters have complained of lack of response from joomlaworks people.  I hope that won't be the case here, or I'll  have to move on to another RSS aggregator.

Thanks

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.newslookup.com:80 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in D:\xampp\htdocs\abcafe\modules\mod_jw_srfr\simplepie.inc on line 2238

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.newslookup.com:80 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in D:\xampp\htdocs\abcafe\modules\mod_jw_srfr\simplepie.inc on line 2238

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in D:\xampp\htdocs\abcafe\modules\mod_jw_srfr\simplepie.inc on line 2238

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.