Keyword

Detailed View of compact view is cut off

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #30697 by shabi
Hi there,

first of all, thank you for providing this great module. It was exactly what I needed.

I have one problem though that one member here had before. In IE the detailed view is perfectly visible, but Firefox and Opera are limiting the view by the template border. The Tooltip is cut off.

The post that was made before was not really useful, because it doesn't say what had been done to solve the problem. Please tell me what to do to solve the problem.

I am thanking you for a quick reply.

Best Regards
shabi

Please can someone answer me. Because I need to fix this here. Thank you for your support!

As you can see I attached a screenshot of the error. When I hover over the link the layer is not shown right, it is cut off at the side. The template that is used is the standard JA_Purity. HEEEEELP here please.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #30698 by Katia
Probably you have a css conflict with your template. Please provide us with a url to your site.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #30699 by shabi
Hi Katia,

have you seen what I meant? Can you please tell me what exactley what is causing the error. in my template?

Thank you for your reply;)

Best Regards

shabi

More
14 years 2 months ago #30700 by Katia
Try to fix your conflict using different  z-index between your template container and your rss-container. Also remove overflow:hidden from RSS conteiner too.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)