Here's what's been added or changed in Simple Image Gallery Pro with the release of v3.6.4:
- New galleries added directly via the gallery form will not enforce the label/caption default text. Instead we now utilize placeholders for the input fields related to the title and description.
- Improve the K2 "add new gallery" modal in the component's backend by utilizing the new multi-context modal in K2. Requires K2 v2.8.0 or newer.
- Updated the editor-xtd button URL (that's the button that appears in the Joomla WYSIWYG editor - e.g. TinyMCE, JCE etc.) to always be relative to the site's root. So if any users noticed that initiating the SIGPro modal through that button in frontend editing was not working, this release now addresses this issue.
- Fixed JS and styling (CSS) issues for the component backend in Joomla 1.5.
- Mootools will not longer be called in Joomla 3.x. This was previously done to ensure no conflicts with jQuery would arise.
- Fixed Fancybox CSS oveflow bug for the modal caption.
- The dollar sign ($) no longer requires escaping in the popup/modal description.
If you are using Joomla v3.8.8+ and K2 v2.9.0+ we highly recommend you update to this newest version for better compatibility.
The JoomlaWorks demo site has been updated to the latest Simple Image Gallery Pro release. See here https://demo.joomlaworks.net/simple-image-gallery-pro.
If you have an active Simple Image Gallery Pro membership, just head over to the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/members and grab your copy from your "Subscriptions" page.
Or purchase this latest release from just 19.90 EUR. More info at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/commercial/simple-image-gallery-pro
Just upload the new version and it will overwrite the old one.
For more help, please visit the updated documentation page for the extension at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/support/docs/simple-image-gallery-pro
For support questions please use our Ticket Support System inside the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard (active product membership required).