Here's what's been added or changed in this new release of AllVideos:
- Fully compatible with the upcoming Joomla version 4 (currently in "beta"). As with every beta software, Joomla 4 should not be used on production websites, but rather for preparing your skills for when it's officially released as the next "stable" Joomla version. You can download the nightly build of Joomla 4.0.0 "Beta 1" here: https://developer.joomla.org/nightly-builds.html
- Added new "muted" option for initial playback of video files. This option allows you to use AllVideos to embed background videos without sound, either hosted files or videos from YouTube, Vimeo etc.
- Need a simple way to have random preview images for your hosted audio files? Enable the new Unsplash.com integration and your audio files will use random music/audio related images as previews from the popular stock image service.
- AllVideos plugin parameters now follow a new unified design (inspired by K2's recent re-design) across all supported Joomla versions.
- Various code cleanups and improvements.
If you use K2 v2.10.x, we highly recommend you upgrade to this new version of AllVideos.
The JoomlaWorks demo site has been updated to use the latest AllVideos release. See here: https://demo.joomlaworks.net/allvideos
You can download this version by visiting the extension's page at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/allvideos/
If you use the latest Joomla 3.x releases (or Joomla 2.5), this new update will appear in the Joomla extension updater. If you're using Joomla 1.5, you can simply upload the new version and it will overwrite the old one. After that step, visit the plugin's parameters page, check if everything is OK or adjust as needed and save the parameters.