Keyword

New AllVideos plugin

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #6738 by Mark Peters
Replied by Mark Peters on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

It's finally time to let the cat out of the bag:

There was never a cat to be let out the bag. JW always credited Jeroen for his work on FLVplayer. ;D What JW did provide was the integration with Joomla.

Btw, the fullscreen integration with images etc. has been known since july already, kindly provided by one of JW forum members prorockstarsdotcom (see two posts up). Yet still there are people like pickles that find it more important to invest their energy into whining, moaning and bitching rather than lending a helping hand.

@pickles: to use your own words... "Look at me, I don't know if I will make it until release" well... To use some of mine, "I don't know which one gives me greater pleasure at the moment, the early departing of pickles on this forum or the arrival of 3.0" Time for you to start trolling some place else.

I don't have an attitude problem. You just need some perception tweaking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6739 by neolier
Replied by neolier on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
I dont visit the forum so much anymore. I came to post exactly what stevetsi posted. There's no mistery at all.

Just remember to also modified your code for remote and local video as well so that your already existing videos can get the full screen function working.  :)

More
16 years 7 months ago #6740 by Jarga
Replied by Jarga on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

Heck, you could probably just replace the current FLV player .swf with the latest one from Mr. Wijering and get yourself some full-screen FLV playback (I haven't does this myself yet, so no guarantees).

I did it. The full screen button appears but doesn't work  :(  Maybe some code to change...

More
16 years 7 months ago #6741 by pickles206
Replied by pickles206 on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
I heard someone found the AllVideos 3.0 code in the belly of a great white shark caught off the coast of Madagascar.

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6742 by mister_L
Replied by mister_L on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
thank you everyone!! now i have fullscreen-functionality and I am happy now! no need to wait for 3.0 anymore ;). just get the .swf with fullscreenbutton and change the code like it´s mentioned here professionalrockstars.com/backstage/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=AllVideos-mods.html

Heck, you could probably just replace the current FLV player .swf with the latest one from Mr. Wijering and get yourself some full-screen FLV playback (I haven't does this myself yet, so no guarantees).

I did it. The full screen button appears but doesn't work  :(  Maybe some code to change...

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #6743 by Mark Peters
Replied by Mark Peters on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

I did it. The full screen button appears but doesn't work  :(   Maybe some code to change...

If you use the flv playlist option, please be aware that you will have to prefix the filename in your xml file with the absolute location (e.g. /images/stories/videos/myvideo.flv ) instead of the relative location suggested by Jeroen Weijerings documentation, otherwise it will try to launch the file from relative location the mambot started up from.

Also check the log file of your webserver it will give a 404 entry and location for the flv it's trying to serve.

I don't have an attitude problem. You just need some perception tweaking.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6744 by freakenstein
Replied by freakenstein on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
i think he's on a long holiday,
since Fotis didn't post anything during the last month.

at least,
i hope his house didn't burn down during the fires.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6745 by Canuck
Replied by Canuck on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
He is posting lots in the Frontpage Slideshow section.