Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SOLVED problem with shouscast player buttons oth

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #147689 by Juan
After asking and receiving negative responses from the technical support of this product I solved the problem that you encounter when you purchase the template and want to change or use the buttons on the player with another service streming shouscast than radiojar.

Now I could solve the problem of changing streaming shouscast changing some parameters of the template and deactivating others.

Any inquiry please write to who attempts to help in any way possible and free.

Do not waste your time asking the technical support of this product because it responds late and apparently copy and paste the same answers on all postings.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Krikor Boghossian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #147746 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic SOLVED problem with shouscast player buttons oth
You got an answer within a few hours.
You should know that people live in different timezones from yours.

Finally instead of closing these tickets you could ask for further assistance. Refusing help ( closing a ticket ) and then blaming us is not proper behaviour.

Please mind your behaviour over the public forum.
Also I have removed the email part from your message for obvious reasons.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Carlos Gerardo Paniagua Delgado
  • Carlos Gerardo Paniagua Delgado's Avatar
More
8 years 3 months ago #150453 by Carlos Gerardo Paniagua Delgado
Replied by Carlos Gerardo Paniagua Delgado on topic SOLVED problem with shouscast player buttons oth
what is i need to change? because i need to installe my shoucast and i cant to change it? can you help me please thank you

More
8 years 3 months ago #150537 by Juan
You have to make a code change in some template files for your shoustcast work properly. The template is great because its design is super modern and an online radio is great.

The bad thing is that technical support can help you far, that is not much because in my case worked several days to solve my problem without the help of this support which they say will help. Again the staff is great technical support is poor as it responds as usual.

This template is designed for you to hire the shouscast and when they propose is simply change will not help you, I say this from experience. Lest you think I exaggerate read all my post I wrote for help and I understand.

Finally I could further develop staff and I have worked in perfect condition.

More
7 years 3 months ago #159938 by Damian Freeman
Replied by Damian Freeman on topic SOLVED problem with shouscast player buttons oth
Hey guys can some one contact me i need the shoutcast support files for the template and work out the numbers

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #160011 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic SOLVED problem with shouscast player buttons oth
There is information and a (free) module available here: www.joomlaworks.net/support/templates/commercial-templates/item/229-radiowave under the "Porting to other services section"

Furthermore please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)