Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
10 years 4 months ago #58840 by Evgen
Hello.
On Friday bought your component. On local works perfectly. on hosting after the choice of file from the PC or server I push button an import and system write:
JFile: :copy: It is not succeeded to find or read a file: $/home/stylesho/style-shoes.com.ua/www.
Unknown type of archive

although on the original of web-site on local all works.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
10 years 4 months ago #58841 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi Stuart,
can you check if you get any errors on the javascript console when clicking on the buttons?

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #58842 by stuart sheppard
Replied by stuart sheppard on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi,
There are 2 errors in the console :ohmy: , outlined below.

[17:14:35.985] TypeError: $(...).adopt is not a function @ 217.199.187.65/siteaddress.net/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2import#:622
[17:14:36.002] TypeError: $(...).addEvent is not a function @ 217.199.187.65/siteaddress.net/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2import#:289

Stuart

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #58843 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Do you have any special extensions installed for the backend?

More
10 years 4 months ago #58844 by Mark Crislip
I have joomla 3.2, latest k2. I imported all my prior files and nothing.

If I edit a prior article with k2 the changes are not recognized by the site and when I open the article with the joomla article manager the file is unchanged.

If a save a new article from k2 it is not available in the joomla article manager nor seen by the site.

Ill me darned if I can find a solution or a flag that needs changing.

Ideas?

More
10 years 4 months ago #58845 by stuart sheppard
Replied by stuart sheppard on topic Re: Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Individual IT wrote: Do you have any special extensions installed for the backend?

There are no special extension installed in the backend of the site. Any idea how to resolve this?

Stuart

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #58846 by Individual IT
@Mark: so if you even if you create a complete new article it does not work? Please check if the articles are published and the publish-down date. Try also to open one imported article and to resave it.

@Stuart can you send me username and password to your page. First use my contact form and then we can exchange PGP keys: www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html

More
10 years 4 months ago #58847 by stuart sheppard
Hi,
I have sent you an email.

Stuart

More
10 years 3 months ago #58848 by bero
Hi! I'm migrating to Joomla 3.2.1 and I can't find a way to move my K2 articles! any chance you will be releasing this plugin for Joomla 3x?

• Individual IT
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #58849 by Individual IT
there is a development version. you can send me an email and I will send it to you