Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
7 years 6 months ago #158782 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi Marietto,
what version of k2,Joomla and the extension are you using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
7 years 5 months ago #158862 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
A bug-fix version (2.5.BETA.1) is online!
It will fix some problems of the previous version!

Please check your download link to see if its still valid. If yes you will be able to download the update free of cost.

More
7 years 3 months ago #160069 by Michaël FRIPPIAT
Replied by Michaël FRIPPIAT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi,

I have an issue when I try to import a CVS file in K2import.

Here are the logs:
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: require_once(/XXXX/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/JSON.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXX/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 154

Any idea where it could comes from?

Many thanks for your help!

Michaël

More
7 years 3 months ago #160080 by craig kennedy
Replied by craig kennedy on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Just installed, tried 2.2, 2.4 and then the Beta 1 2.5, 2.5 is better but I still cannot get it working right.

I have some key categories and one product setup in K2.
I go to the import tool, and without selecting any items click export

I then get the following message
exporting items, please stand by
14 items were successfully exported
memory peak: 8.5 MB
exporting items, please stand by
undefined items were exported, but with some problems:
illegal value for $items_to_do
#0 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php(1135): K2importModelK2import->export(Array, 14, -13) #1 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(702): K2importController->export() #2 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php(44): JControllerLegacy->execute('export') #3 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(405): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...') #4 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(380): JComponentHelper::executeComponent('/var/www/vhosts...') #5 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(98): JComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_k2import') #6 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(152): JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() #7 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(261): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #8 /var/www/vhosts/*********/************/************/three/administrator/index.php(51): JApplicationCms->execute() #9 {main}
memory peak: undefined
Export finished. Click here to download data

The link at the bottom simply displays

An error has occurred.
0 illegal filename
Return to Control Panel

More
7 years 3 months ago #160083 by Individual IT
@Michaël could it be that you are using the version 2.4 of the tool together with K2 2.7.1
They have deleted one file in that version of K2. That's why you have to use the version 2.5 of my tool

More
7 years 3 months ago #160084 by Individual IT
@Michaël could it be that you are using the version 2.4 of the tool together with K2 2.7.1They have deleted one file in that version of K2. That's why you have to use the version 2.5 of my tool

More
7 years 3 months ago #160085 by Individual IT
@Craig this looks like a bug. I will investigate it and come back to you.
In the meantime you could try to create some more items before exporting and see if it works

More
7 years 3 months ago #160086 by Individual IT
@Craig this looks like a bug. I will investigate it and come back to you.
In the meantime you could try to create some more items before exporting and see if it works

More
7 years 3 months ago #160087 by Michaël FRIPPIAT
Replied by Michaël FRIPPIAT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Thank you for your reply.

However, my version seems to be the last one: 2.5.ALPHA.4

What should I check else?

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
7 years 3 months ago #160088 by Individual IT
The latest version is 2.5.BETA.1 www.individual-it.net/en/Joomla/#27