Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
4 years 11 months ago #172063 by carlos
Hello community, I have a problem and I would like to know if you can help me. I have installed and running the import module, but I need that when exporting data only export some fields and not absolutely all. I've been reviewing the code but I really do not get where to modify this topic that I do not think is so complex. Thank you very much for your attention. regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #175391 by Max
Hello all,
i've downloaded this tool, installing on an old 1.5.26 site with K2 ver. 2.4.1.

When i try to EXPORT all my contents, it stop at the first category, only the name and nothing else more. On my csv is only the first row, with heading and comas, and nothing more.

What I should do?

Many thanks

More
4 years 1 week ago #175396 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
@Max If you are looking to upgrade to Joomla 3.x while keeping K2, there is no need to export your content. You can just copy the DB tables of K2, install a new Joomla 3.x site with K2, replace the new site's K2 tables with the ones from the Joomla 1.5 site and then re-install K2 (to upgrade the DB schema where necessary).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
4 years 5 days ago #175406 by Max
Thank you Fotis for your information, it's really appreciated.

I'll try to do this morning, I'll let you know how goes. Many thanks

More
4 years 3 days ago #175424 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
You're welcome.

---

More
3 years 10 months ago #176239 by Dean
When importing to new site the Item Plugins dont populate correctly. Its not assigning the correct access ID.
Any Suggestions?

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #179075 by shannon briggs
Replied by shannon briggs on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi, I'm running this plugin for the first time. Trying to export out of K2, and I get the following error. Hoping you can help.
It's worth mentioning that we have several hundred K2 items.

undefined items were exported, but with some problems:
  1. Unexpected ERROR. We cancel the export. If there are just Warnings and Notices try to set your Error Reporting in System->Global Configuration->Server to 'None' or 'Simple'.

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/customer/www/mywebsite.com.au/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 1287
    {"finish":false,"exportfilename":"k2_export_2021-06-05_005848.csv","exported_rows":120,"error_message":,"memory":"8 MB"}
memory peak: undefined
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by shannon briggs.

• Concerto Designs Inc.
More
2 years 8 months ago #179389 by Concerto Designs Inc.
Replied by Concerto Designs Inc. on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Looks like the server ran out of memory. Check your php.ini settings - if you have cPanel, you can bump up memory there.

More
2 years 7 months ago #179445 by JoomlaWorks
"Hotel California" case :)

---