Keyword

Solved - Gap over Read More

More
14 years 5 months ago #72277 by Inna Rand
Replied by Inna Rand on topic Solved - Gap over Read More
I have the same problem with IE, Chrome and safari - content modules with huge gaps before the end of the module. May be somebody will give answer, how we can solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #72278 by Albert
Replied by Albert on topic Solved - Gap over Read More
Ok I wanted to tackle this before, and now got around to it. It has to do with

< br class="clr" / > in the content module There is around 3 breaks. I'm not too sure but I think the breaks should be within the IF statements, which they aren't so its
< br class="clr" / >< br class="clr" / >< br class="clr" / > They add up...
Chrome and safari are built with webkit, so most likely why both are affected the same way. Test with other webkit browsers, and the same thing will probably happen. What I did was take away the breaks.

In the module parameters if your not using the video settings make sure you have it hidden, because that has 2 additional breaks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #72279 by edsal
Replied by edsal on topic Solved - Gap over Read More
Did anyone succesfully deal with this br problem? It keeps being there in 2.2 as well, and it seems it's hurting JED reviews!
Maybe some developer correctly solved this?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #72280 by Leon Sweet
Replied by Leon Sweet on topic Solved - Gap over Read More
Hi iLLeT, OK, i'm almost there and that makes perfect sense but i'm struggling to find the breaks you mention - i use Coda and i can't seem to locate the file and code anywhere, any direction would be really helpful, thanks in advance, Leon

iLLeT said:Ok I wanted to tackle this before, and now got around to it. It has to do with
< br class="clr" / > in the content module There is around 3 breaks. I'm not too sure but I think the breaks should be within the IF statements, which they aren't so its
< br class="clr" / >< br class="clr" / >< br class="clr" / > They add up...
Chrome and safari are built with webkit, so most likely why both are affected the same way. Test with other webkit browsers, and the same thing will probably happen. What I did was take away the breaks.

In the module parameters if your not using the video settings make sure you have it hidden, because that has 2 additional breaks.