Keyword

K2 content module - Display AuthorDescription

• Pablo Ambram
  • Pablo Ambram's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #78764 by Pablo Ambram
Replied by Pablo Ambram on topic K2 content module - Display AuthorDescription
Hi Guido, I just followed Olsen's instructions here and installed his modded module, it worked the first time! Thanks.

Guido Tedaldi said:Hi Pablo, i like the way you show authors in your site, would you share with the community the way you did it? Expecially displaying the last articles' content just below title and author's name...

Pablo Ambram said:Olsen how are you? I'm using the module on my site ecuadorinsensato.com, on the right side, and as you can see it's working wonders, thanks! If you can see this post, I would like to have your opinion on the following about this module:

I would like to display the newer published items on top and the older on bottom always. Where would I need to edit to make this happen?

Thanks again!

olsen said:You wellcome bud!! rgds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #78765 by fresco
great, thanks!
with a caveat... read the related thread...

Pablo Ambram said:Hi Guido, I just followed Olsen's instructions here and installed his modded module, it worked the first time! Thanks.
Guido Tedaldi said:Hi Pablo, i like the way you show authors in your site, would you share with the community the way you did it? Expecially displaying the last articles' content just below title and author's name...
Pablo Ambram said:Olsen how are you? I'm using the module on my site ecuadorinsensato.com, on the right side, and as you can see it's working wonders, thanks! If you can see this post, I would like to have your opinion on the following about this module:
I would like to display the newer published items on top and the older on bottom always. Where would I need to edit to make this happen?

Thanks again!

• Pablo Ambram
  • Pablo Ambram's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #78766 by Pablo Ambram
Replied by Pablo Ambram on topic K2 content module - Display AuthorDescription
I used the first K2 tools module on the thread, not the second (since I didn't need to limit authors).

Thanks!

P

Guido Tedaldi said:great, thanks! with a caveat... read the related thread...

Pablo Ambram said:Hi Guido, I just followed Olsen's instructions here and installed his modded module, it worked the first time! Thanks. Guido Tedaldi said:Hi Pablo, i like the way you show authors in your site, would you share with the community the way you did it? Expecially displaying the last articles' content just below title and author's name... Pablo Ambram said:Olsen how are you? I'm using the module on my site ecuadorinsensato.com, on the right side, and as you can see it's working wonders, thanks! If you can see this post, I would like to have your opinion on the following about this module: I would like to display the newer published items on top and the older on bottom always. Where would I need to edit to make this happen?

Thanks again!