Keyword

There was a problem rendering your image gallery

More
9 years 1 month ago #142502 by Henning Deiters
Replied by Henning Deiters on topic There was a problem rendering your image gallery
Hi,

same issue here...

I have just change some images in two galleries. Now one gallery (referenzen) does not work: neu.a-n-bau.de/referenzen

This one still works: neu.a-n-bau.de

Very strange...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #142537 by Egbert Oldenboom
Replied by Egbert Oldenboom on topic There was a problem rendering your image gallery
When I add a tag the error APPEARS. When I remove a tag the error DISAPPEARS. My guess is: it has to do with the tags.

I KNOW some items have more than 4 tags, without this error. Hey, it is my website! This makes it puzzling to me as Well.

But that doesn't change the relationship beween the tags and the specific items I mentioned above.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Egbert Oldenboom.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #142539 by Egbert Oldenboom
Replied by Egbert Oldenboom on topic There was a problem rendering your image gallery
@ henning In my experience this behavior is caused by the names of the images in your zip file. Only use alphanumeric, no spaces, apostrophes etc. Another 'mistake' might be that you zipped a folder with images in it. That doesn't work, just use separate images.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Egbert Oldenboom.

More
9 years 1 month ago #142542 by Henning Deiters
Replied by Henning Deiters on topic There was a problem rendering your image gallery
Hi Egbert,

thanks for your reply.

The filenames of the images are without spaces or special characters.

What do you mean with tags? The images have only title and description...

More
9 years 1 month ago #142546 by Egbert Oldenboom
@henning the tags are a reference to a problem I have, not your problem. Btw are you sure you zipped separate images, not in a folder?

More
9 years 1 month ago #142547 by Henning Deiters
I have just changed some images (delete single images and upload single images in the backend)...

More
9 years 1 month ago #142574 by Lefteris
@Henning Deiters

I see the gallery working fine in both of the links you sent. Have you resolved the issue?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 1 month ago #142578 by Henning Deiters
Yep! One or more images was corrupted. Your tip! ;-) (I have closed the ticket.)