Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Erro

• Alex Costa
  • Alex Costa's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #149043 by Alex Costa
Erro was created by Alex Costa
Hello, I installed the Social Connect, created the app on Facebook and Twitter but still after activating within the site gives an error when you click log with both Facebook and with Twitter. The message is like: Warning: require_once (/home/.../public_html/.../components/com_slogin/helpers/password.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/.../plugins/authentication/slogin/slogin.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/.../public_html/.../components/com_slogin/helpers/password.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/.../plugins/authentication/slogin/slogin.php on line 14

does anyone help me?
Sorry for my English rough

I appreciate the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #149058 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Erro
Hi,

As the message indicates he error is raised from a different extension, not SocialConnect. Probably you need to contact the extension ( com_slogin ) developer for help.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Alex Costa
  • Alex Costa's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #149070 by Alex Costa
Replied by Alex Costa on topic Erro
Ok, it goes unnoticed that detail. I will disable com_slogin and SocialConnect will work properly. Probably there was incompatibility between the two.

Thank you for Lefteris help!

More
8 years 4 months ago #149084 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Erro
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)