Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SocialConnect & Acymailing

More
3 years 10 months ago #176009 by Réda
SocialConnect & Acymailing was created by Réda
Hello,

does social connect can work with acymail, so the user also can also subscribe to the acymailing newsletters ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #176028 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic SocialConnect & Acymailing
I don't see a specific integration required. SocialConnect makes logging into a Joomla site easier. If you need that for someone to signup for your newsletter, then yes, SocialConnect will make things easier.

Unless of course you mean something else...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
3 years 9 months ago #176283 by Réda
Replied by Réda on topic SocialConnect & Acymailing
Hello,
sorry for responding so late.

Fotis wrote: If you need that for someone to signup for your newsletter, then yes, SocialConnect will make things easier.

It's what I mean, but when I say newsletter, I mean the newsletter set with Acymailing. The best would be a Checkbox to subscribe to the newsletter (made by the composent Acymailing) when creating an account.

Is it feasable ?

More
3 years 9 months ago #176286 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic SocialConnect & Acymailing
Only if AcyMailing has such a plugin. SocialConnect augments the default user registration and login process. So if AcyMailing has a user plugin that auto-signs up a user when they register or login, that would work.

But it's not something that SocialConnect can provide.

You can always ask the folks at Acyba. :)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)