Here's what's been added or changed in Simple Image Gallery Pro with the release of v3.6.2:
- Fixed regular expression bug that caused image galleries nested in folders within the root gallery folder not to open for editing in the backend (e.g. /images/galleries/subfolder1/subfolder2/). If you have v3.6.1 installed please upgrade to v3.6.2 to resolve this issue.
- The "Custom Gallery Settings" styling in the insertion modal has been updated (emphasized).
- Added better MIME detection for the Media Manager.
- Moved all static assets (CSS, JS and images) into /media/jw_sigpro/assets/ so that sites which block access to the /administrator folder in Joomla with an HTTP password prompt load up these assets just fine when the extension is used in frontend editing.
- Increased the default cache expiration time to 12 hours (from 2).
- Removed empty language files, cleaned up/updated language strings.
- Lots of minor CSS and JS improvements in the backend for a smoother/faster user experience.
If you are using Joomla v3.8.8+ and K2 v2.9.0+ we highly recommend you update to this newest version for better compatibility.
The JoomlaWorks demo site has been updated to the latest Simple Image Gallery Pro release. See here https://demo.joomlaworks.net/simple-image-gallery-pro.
If you have an active Simple Image Gallery Pro membership, just head over to the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/members and grab your copy from your "Subscriptions" page.
Or purchase this latest release from just 19.90 EUR. More info at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/commercial/simple-image-gallery-pro
Just upload the new version and it will overwrite the old one.
For more help, please visit the updated documentation page for the extension at: https://www.joomlaworks.net/support/docs/simple-image-gallery-pro
For support questions please use our Ticket Support System inside the Member Dashboard at https://www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard (active product membership required).