Keyword

DISQUS comment system for Joomla! 1.5.x released!

More
15 years 7 months ago #15084 by Allan Besselink
Replied by Allan Besselink on topic Re: DISQUS comment system for Joomla! 1.5.x released!
Any update on the J.1.0 release? This looks like it could be a great system to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #15085 by Allan Besselink
Replied by Allan Besselink on topic Re: DISQUS comment system for Joomla! 1.5.x released!
Updates ... anyone?

More
15 years 7 months ago #15086 by rreiserer
I really would like to know when this issue is due to be fixed in a new release.  I use Joomla! 1.5, so I would like any news on filtering DISQUS out of certain sections or articles.  It really looks bad to have comments on privacy policy pages and the like.  I really like this plugin and the benefits of a larger community of commenters, but this issue is really a deal-breaker for me. 

JoomlaWorks programmers, if there is not a fix in the pipe, please let us know so we can plan the comment forums on our sites.

More
15 years 6 months ago #15087 by dax702
Two weeks later - any update on the filtering of what sections, categories and articles the comments are enabled for?

More
15 years 6 months ago #15088 by Allan Besselink
I am in total agreement with rreiserer ... can Joomlaworks give us an official update, one way or the other? As they say, by saying nothing you have in fact said a lot ...

More
15 years 2 months ago #15089 by webtwb
Just checking if there's a solution to filtering the comments yet.

Thanks!