Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: extra field order)

• Annie Jackson
01 Dec 2009 17:25
How to use K2 to make a directory was created by Annie Jackson

How to use K2 to make a directory

Category: English K2 Community

Hi, I spent more than a month looking for what I thought would be a simple component. All I wanted to do was have a profile directory (for me it is for schools but it could be for your staff, for physicians, whatever). The required parameters were:
- The individual needed to be able to edit it
- I needed to be able to have specific fields which they would fill out
- Everyone needed to be able to comment / review the listing
- I did not want people to be able to create listings

I finally discovered K2 and realized I could manipulate it to do what I wanted. It also has a ton of extra features which I was not looking for but which I am going to be using. I have done a lot of work arounds in getting my site going, which I am happy to share, but this one in particular I wanted to give back to the community. Thank you to Joomlaworks for providing this as free software!

1) Create a special user group for the users that you want to have listings

2) Give these users permission to edit own items but not create listings

3) In Joomla itself you can either make these users authors or registered users. In order to assign them as the owner of a listing they must be authors, however I didn't want that because I have "real" authors on my site and I did not want the "article author" drop down menu to have hundreds of names in it. So what I did was I set them all to authors first. Then I created an article for each one and assigned them as the owner. Once it was all completely set up I changed them back to registered users. They will remain the author and thus remain capable to edit as long as you never touch the listing again. However if you open the listing to do your own edit you will have to do the changetoauthor-assignasauthor-changebacktoregistereduser trick again. (btw I actually created my listings via phpmyadmin as I have hundreds but if you will do them individually this is how you can make a registered user the author and this trick works for "regular" Joomla articles also).

4) I'm using a custom K2 template, you should too. This way you can make each area of your site that uses K2 be totally different from the other if you want. Now, for this listing I don't want the schools to much around with the title and possibly mess it up so I did the simple thing, I have the title hidden on the item and category view. I then formatted the template so that the author name looks like heading -- they are less likely to accidentally change it that way. The reason I did this is because a lot of people are really not as used to Internet stuff as we think and they may do something like change the title to "check out this cool school!" and totally mess up the directory without realizing it. Then when they did realize it they may have no idea how they did it and be afraid to tell me. I have experienced this, even my staff have made huge formatting errors in articles and I can only guess they simply do not notice that they have broken the site, despite me requesting they view everything after making edits. Of course they've lots their publishing privileges now but I don't want to have to be moderating every little change that a school makes so instead I want to lock out their ability to mess things up.

5) If you are using the Zak 2 Author CB plugin you will not be able to do this because it links the author name to the CB profile. If you still want to do this and normally have author names linked to profiles then I recommend you turn this plugin off, go get the Author Details plugin and edit the plugin code so that it links to the CB profile (I've attached the modified file, you still need the other files). This plugin doesn't show up on K2 articles so you won't have to worry about it.

Now you just have to play with the options and fiddle with your template to make it look the way you want but by following those instructions you will have a directory which only the listing owner can edit and which noone except you can add new listings to.
  • guyrcook
13 Nov 2009 15:35

K2 Error message when attempting to create a new category

TableK2Category::store failed - Table 'joomla15_buyourwebservices_net.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','The Project 2','the-project-2','K2 category','0','1','0','','inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n' )
  • rashmani
10 Nov 2009 01:55
Replied by rashmani on topic K2 Documentation

K2 Documentation

Oh, c'mon.
Ok, not megabytes of docs. Still a basic and clear templating tutorial (which turns very helpful if you dig into code and play around with K2); still you can get info and help reading forums, help, trying things and build on provided tools (categories, tags, extra fields, K2 tools flavors,...). There's a 45 minutes video you can learn a lot from!
It takes time, agreed.
It takes dedication, ok.

Then go and build it your own, from scratch, in this fast-job world.
Good luck.

I still believe it's worth plan things, use something new and promising, even if it takes time, and take a challenge.
Yes, I still have open questions about K2 but after a week playing with (from scratch), K2 gave me full satisfaction, made me learn a lot about it (and Joomla) and it was almost fun.
So, no matter those open questions, thanks for K2.

rash*

Andria Duncan said:Well, I completely agree with you, they made this awesome program, and expect us to just guess how to use it. But, it might be slightly easier than another CCK-type thing I've been looking at, which DOES have docs, which make no sense at all -- they're translated from French and don't hang together grammatically at all, to make any kind of sense. I tried to click the link you posted, but it went 404, so I have no idea what you said in that page.
I read in some other post that K2 ought to be installed in a site that already has some content, so one can import the existing content and see how it does with K2, so I guess I'll try that. I *am* wondering, however, how K2 plays with Remository? The site I'm thinking of installing K2 on, most of the content is in Remository, so if it won't play nice with that, it might be utterly useless at that site.

However, for another site of mine, this may be just what the doctor ordered to get some book reviews with special fields for author's name and reviewer's rating of the book. Simple_Reviews just doesn't work at all, and Booklibrary is kinda useful for its interface with Amazon, but the free version is kinda limited and I just don't have $35. Heck, I don't think I have 35 CENTS, and all these costly extensions for a FREE cms are really starting to irk me.

shiva said:Well, this is the classic example of geekware isn't it. Image all the work in this, and yet not including the slightest piece of documentation so just about everyone but actual geeks are totally confused, and end up not using it because they don't know how. Alas, I am not a geek either, nor am I a mind reader, but... Sorry for being sarcastic, but I am done with that now, and who ever is the man around here will learn his lesson and actually have INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

As the expression goes, if you want something done, don't wait for other people to do it, just do it yourself. I'm very new to Joomla, this site is exactly one day old, but have figured somethings out at least, and have written them down in a news post that is very long and windy. So it's best to just display a link, others can pick this up and continue as well if they wish, I am very far from being any kind of expert...

This is a very fast job BTW, so excuse the messy post and badly formatted page. I will add more to this as I discover new things.

shivasite.byethost22.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=it...
  • Different Color
09 Nov 2009 21:43
Replied by Different Color on topic Can't reorder Extra Fields

Can't reorder Extra Fields

That worked! Strange, thank you so much!
  • Don De Longe
09 Nov 2009 21:14
Replied by Don De Longe on topic Can't reorder Extra Fields

Hi!
You have to click on Order in the colum name and after this you can reorder
the extrafields.

I hope this will help you.
  • Different Color
09 Nov 2009 18:04
Can't reorder Extra Fields was created by Different Color

My extra fields won't let me reorder them... the little reorder arrows/numbers are all greyed out so I don't have the option to move them up or down. What could be causing this? A bug?

Do I have to delete them all and renter them in the final order I want them?

Martha
  • Woodus
09 Nov 2009 08:34

Extra Field 'Link' values are not added to extra_fields_search

Okay, so you guys were just waiting for me to figure this out to boost my confidence right? Heh. Well, here's the hacking I've put together. Decide for yourself if it's acceptable.

In the "component\admin\models\extrafield.php" file the problem originates around line 208 at the getSearchValue function due to the fact that the Link type is treated like a multiselect type. The loop compares current values against the options available in the extra fields table and when it finds a match it simply stores the name of that option from the extra fields table as the value to search, Not that actual value (although they are clearly equal).

This method will obviously not work for links due to the fact that there are no options to compare against. So, instead we simply need to store the current array values for Name and Value. (By default the component typically references on the name value for searches, but I wanted to include the link URL as well.)

Here's my hack of the function:
function getSearchValue($id, $currentValue){

$row = & JTable::getInstance('K2ExtraField', 'Table');
$row->load($id);

require_once(JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.'lib'.DS.'JSON.php');
$json=new Services_JSON;
$jsonObject=$json->decode($row->value);

$value='';
if ( $row->type=='textfield'|| $row->type=='textarea'){
$value=$currentValue;
}
else if ($row->type=='multipleSelect'){
foreach ($jsonObject as $option){
if (in_array($option->value,$currentValue))
$value.=$option->name.' ';
}
}
else if ($row->type=='link'){
$value.=$currentValue[0].' '; /* Add Name */
$value.=$currentValue[1].' '; /* Add URL */
}
else {
foreach ($jsonObject as $option){
if ($option->value==$currentValue)
$value.=$option->name;
}
}
return $value;
}

Basically all I did was the link type it's own "else if " in order to simply assign the values for name and url. Hope this works for you.
-Rob
  • Lefteris
30 Sep 2009 18:26
Replied by Lefteris on topic Subcategory Ordering

Subcategory Ordering

Hi. So the ordering setting from the category edit page doesn't work for you. I 'm trying to reproduce the bug but no luck yet. Are you sure you are using the latest version of K2? Also try to turn off the cache and see what happens. By the way the query K2 produces seems to be correct.

Gianpiero said:Trying to clarify. This is my scenario:

1) Create New K2 Category
Title= Category1
Parent category= Top
Inherit parameter options from category= None
Extra Fields= None
Other layout options
Catalog mode= No
Featured Items= Show
Item ordering = Most Recent First

2) Create New K2 Item
Title= item1
Category=Category1
Creation date=2009-09-30 08:38:36

3) Create New K2 Item
Title= item2
Category=Category1
Creation date=2009-09-30 08:40:46

4) Create New K2 Item
Title= item3
Category=Category1
Creation date=2009-09-30 08:45:06

5) Create New Menu Item
Menu item type= K2 -> Item Listing -> Categories
Title= category1
Select categories= Category1

6) Debug Mode ON

This is my query:
SELECT i.*, c.name AS categoryname,c.id AS categoryid, c.alias AS categoryalias, c.params AS categoryparams
FROM jos_k2_items AS i
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_categories AS c
ON c.id = i.catid
WHERE i.published = 1
AND i.access <= 0
AND i.trash = 0
AND c.published = 1
AND c.access <= 0
AND c.trash = 0
AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2009-09-30 08:49:01' )
AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2009-09-30 08:49:01' )
AND c.id IN (25)
GROUP BY i.id
ORDER BY i.created DESC
LIMIT 0, 14

This is the result:
id title alias catid published introtext fulltext video gallery extra_fields extra_fields_search created
110 item1 item1 25 1 NULL NULL [] 2009-09-30 08:38:36
111 item2 item2 25 1 NULL NULL [] 2009-09-30 08:40:46
112 item3 item3 25 1 NULL NULL [] 2009-09-30 08:45:06

Most Recent item in this list is item3 and it is in last position!

Workaround found for this issue:
1) Add a subcategory to category1
2) Select 2 categories from the options "Select categorie" in the Menu
In this 2 cases the query change from "AND c.id IN (25) to "AND c.id IN (24,25)" and everything work fine!
3)Removing Group By, LINE 183 in \components\com_k2\models\itemlist.php (//$query .= " GROUP BY i.id";)

Last solution work fine but i don't know the impact of this change in other functionality of K2.
  • gianpiero sfameni
30 Sep 2009 12:28
Replied by gianpiero sfameni on topic Subcategory Ordering

Subcategory Ordering

Trying to clarify.

This is my scenario:

1) Create New K2 Category
Title= Category1
Parent category= Top
Inherit parameter options from category= None
Extra Fields= None
Other layout options
Catalog mode= No
Featured Items= Show
Item ordering = Most Recent First

2) Create New K2 Item
Title= item1
Category=Category1
Creation date=2009-09-30 08:38:36

3) Create New K2 Item
Title= item2
Category=Category1
Creation date=2009-09-30 08:40:46

4) Create New K2 Item
Title= item3
Category=Category1
Creation date=2009-09-30 08:45:06

5) Create New Menu Item
Menu item type= K2 -> Item Listing -> Categories
Title= category1
Select categories= Category1

6) Debug Mode ON

This is my query:
SELECT i.*, c.name AS categoryname,c.id AS categoryid, c.alias AS categoryalias, c.params AS categoryparams
FROM jos_k2_items AS i
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_categories AS c
ON c.id = i.catid
WHERE i.published = 1
AND i.access <= 0
AND i.trash = 0
AND c.published = 1
AND c.access <= 0
AND c.trash = 0
AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2009-09-30 08:49:01' )
AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2009-09-30 08:49:01' )
AND c.id IN (25)
GROUP BY i.id
ORDER BY i.created DESC
LIMIT 0, 14

This is the result:
id title alias catid published introtext fulltext video gallery extra_fields extra_fields_search created
110 item1 item1 25 1 NULL NULL [] 2009-09-30 08:38:36
111 item2 item2 25 1 NULL NULL [] 2009-09-30 08:40:46
112 item3 item3 25 1 NULL NULL [] 2009-09-30 08:45:06

Most Recent item in this list is item3 and it is in last position!

Workaround found for this issue:
1) Add a subcategory to category1
2) Select 2 categories from the options "Select categorie" in the Menu
In this 2 cases the query change from "AND c.id IN (25) to "AND c.id IN (24,25)" and everything work fine!
3)Removing Group By, LINE 183 in \components\com_k2\models\itemlist.php (//$query .= " GROUP BY i.id";)

Last solution work fine but i don't know the impact of this change in other functionality of K2.
  • Pakito
28 Sep 2009 14:48
Replied by Pakito on topic category saved but not in the listing

category saved but not in the listing

Hi,
Same problem here

Checking the database table jos_k2_categories I see my categories.

Exporting it as a INSERT:

INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` (`id`, `name`, `alias`, `description`, `parent`, `extraFieldsGroup`, `published`, `access`, `ordering`, `image`, `params`, `trash`, `plugins`) VALUES
(1, 'test', 'test', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(2, 'kkkk', 'kkkk', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(3, 'new category', 'new-category', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 3, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(4, 'test', 'test', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 4, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(5, 'Mi quinta categoria', 'mi-quinta-categoria', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 5, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(6, 'Mi septimacategoria', 'mi-septimacategoria', '', 0, 0, 1, 1, 6, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, '');

I'm a newbie with Joomla & K2 so pardon me if this is not the report you asked.
. I did the following to turn on error reporting:
Site > Global configuration > System > Debug Settings (Yes)
Site > Global configuration > Server > Error Reporting (Maximum)

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 221

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 230

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 254

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 263

Warning: Parameter 4 to JHTMLMenu::treerecurse() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\libraries\joomla\html\html.php on line 87

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_k2\views\categories\tmpl\default.php on line 67

Profile Information
Application afterLoad: 0.006 seconds, 0.60 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.117 seconds, 3.27 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.123 seconds, 3.48 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.182 seconds, 4.97 MB
Application afterRender: 0.260 seconds, 7.04 MB
Memory Usage
15 queries logged.

DELETE
FROM jos_session
WHERE ( time < '1253702592' )
SELECT *
FROM jos_session
WHERE session_id = 'nga26k0g9c146usnpc0t5ke2r4'
UPDATE `jos_session`
SET `time`='1253703492',`userid`='62',`usertype`='Super Administrator',`username`='admin',`gid`='25',`guest`='0',`client_id`='1'
WHERE session_id='nga26k0g9c146usnpc0t5ke2r4'
SELECT *
FROM jos_components
WHERE parent = 0
SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params
FROM jos_plugins
WHERE published >= 1
AND access <= 2
ORDER BY ordering
SELECT template
FROM jos_templates_menu
WHERE client_id = 1
AND menuid = 0
SELECT c.*, g.name AS groupname, exfg.name AS extra_fields_group
FROM jos_k2_categories AS c
LEFT JOIN jos_groups AS g
ON g.id = c.access
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_extra_fields_groups AS exfg
ON exfg.id = c.extraFieldsGroup
WHERE c.id>0
AND c.trash=0
ORDER BY c.parent, c.ordering
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM jos_k2_categories
WHERE id>0
AND trash=0
AND published=1
SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params
FROM jos_modules AS m
LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm
ON mm.moduleid = m.id
WHERE m.published = 1
AND m.access <= 2
AND m.client_id = 1
ORDER BY position, ordering
SELECT a.*, SUM(b.home) AS home
FROM jos_menu_types AS a
LEFT JOIN jos_menu AS b
ON b.menutype = a.menutype
GROUP BY a.id
SELECT *
FROM jos_components
WHERE `option` <> "com_frontpage"
AND `option` <> "com_media"
AND enabled = 1
ORDER BY ordering, name
SELECT joomlatablename,tablepkID
FROM `jos_jf_tableinfo`
SELECT *
FROM jos_languages
ORDER BY ordering
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM jos_messages
WHERE state = 0
AND user_id_to = 62
SELECT COUNT( session_id )
FROM jos_session
WHERE guest <> 1

Language Files Loaded

* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.plg_system_debug.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_k2.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_khepri.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_submenu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_title.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_toolbar.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_contact.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_joomfish.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_k2.menu.ini
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_poll.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_search.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_banners.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_newsfeeds.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_weblinks.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_translate.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_status.ini 1

Untranslated Strings Diagnostic

None

Untranslated Strings Designer

None
  • Pakito
23 Sep 2009 14:17
Replied by Pakito on topic K2 Not working

K2 Not working

Hi .
I'm sorry but my problem is different. I do not get a completely blank screen but a screen with no categories on it.

Checking the database table jos_k2_categories I see my categories.

Exporting it as a INSERT:

INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` (`id`, `name`, `alias`, `description`, `parent`, `extraFieldsGroup`, `published`, `access`, `ordering`, `image`, `params`, `trash`, `plugins`) VALUES
(1, 'test', 'test', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(2, 'kkkk', 'kkkk', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 2, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(3, 'new category', 'new-category', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 3, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(4, 'test', 'test', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 4, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(5, 'Mi quinta categoria', 'mi-quinta-categoria', '', 0, 0, 1, 0, 5, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, ''),
(6, 'Mi septimacategoria', 'mi-septimacategoria', '', 0, 0, 1, 1, 6, '', 'inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n', 0, '');

I'm a newbie with Joomla & K2 so pardon me if this is not the report you asked.
. I did the following to turn on error reporting:
Site > Global configuration > System > Debug Settings (Yes)
Site > Global configuration > Server > Error Reporting (Maximum)

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 221

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 230

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 254

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_joomfish\classes\JoomfishManager.class.php on line 263

Warning: Parameter 4 to JHTMLMenu::treerecurse() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\libraries\joomla\html\html.php on line 87

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\components\com_k2\views\categories\tmpl\default.php on line 67

Profile Information
Application afterLoad: 0.006 seconds, 0.60 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.117 seconds, 3.27 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.123 seconds, 3.48 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.182 seconds, 4.97 MB
Application afterRender: 0.260 seconds, 7.04 MB
Memory Usage
15 queries logged.

DELETE
FROM jos_session
WHERE ( time < '1253702592' )
SELECT *
FROM jos_session
WHERE session_id = 'nga26k0g9c146usnpc0t5ke2r4'
UPDATE `jos_session`
SET `time`='1253703492',`userid`='62',`usertype`='Super Administrator',`username`='admin',`gid`='25',`guest`='0',`client_id`='1'
WHERE session_id='nga26k0g9c146usnpc0t5ke2r4'
SELECT *
FROM jos_components
WHERE parent = 0
SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params
FROM jos_plugins
WHERE published >= 1
AND access <= 2
ORDER BY ordering
SELECT template
FROM jos_templates_menu
WHERE client_id = 1
AND menuid = 0
SELECT c.*, g.name AS groupname, exfg.name AS extra_fields_group
FROM jos_k2_categories AS c
LEFT JOIN jos_groups AS g
ON g.id = c.access
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_extra_fields_groups AS exfg
ON exfg.id = c.extraFieldsGroup
WHERE c.id>0
AND c.trash=0
ORDER BY c.parent, c.ordering
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM jos_k2_categories
WHERE id>0
AND trash=0
AND published=1
SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params
FROM jos_modules AS m
LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm
ON mm.moduleid = m.id
WHERE m.published = 1
AND m.access <= 2
AND m.client_id = 1
ORDER BY position, ordering
SELECT a.*, SUM(b.home) AS home
FROM jos_menu_types AS a
LEFT JOIN jos_menu AS b
ON b.menutype = a.menutype
GROUP BY a.id
SELECT *
FROM jos_components
WHERE `option` <> "com_frontpage"
AND `option` <> "com_media"
AND enabled = 1
ORDER BY ordering, name
SELECT joomlatablename,tablepkID
FROM `jos_jf_tableinfo`
SELECT *
FROM jos_languages
ORDER BY ordering
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM jos_messages
WHERE state = 0
AND user_id_to = 62
SELECT COUNT( session_id )
FROM jos_session
WHERE guest <> 1

Language Files Loaded

* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.plg_system_debug.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_k2.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_khepri.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_submenu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_title.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_toolbar.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_contact.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_joomfish.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_k2.menu.ini
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_poll.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_search.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_banners.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_newsfeeds.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_weblinks.menu.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_translate.ini 1
* C:\wamp\www\joomla15k2\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_status.ini 1

Untranslated Strings Diagnostic

None

Untranslated Strings Designer

None
  • Biolsi
18 Sep 2009 15:46

Tutorial: Adding Googlemaps from k2 extra fields

Thanks, Steve K! I had the same issue... that I am using RocketTheme template and had to edit the item.php file for the specific directory. Works great now!

One note: the extra field IDs are NOT the IDs that you see in the admin - it is the ORDER ID that you have. For instance, my address has an ID of 7 in the K2 admin, extra fields section. If I put [7] as the ID in the code it will not work. However, it is the FIRST item in the list of extra fields for that category, so if I put [1] it correctly grabs the address.
  • Franco Mocke
16 Sep 2009 02:31
Category Layout List Problems was created by Franco Mocke

Category Layout List Problems

Hello,

I'm new to this excellent component, and can't wait to get it working properly! I'm experiencing some difficulties in getting it to do what I want.

First off, how do you remove that "folder" picture in the category list layout? Second, how can I have an ordered list of all the articles in the category? Right now my listings are quite random because of the difference in the picture dimensions.

Can the extra fields be used for links to other related content, like pictures etc?

Is there a way to edit the template? My site is black, so the white comment form look horrible!

Enough questions for now!
Thanks
  • ssnobben
02 Sep 2009 13:01

Problem with seo plugin and then post item

Hi I got this message after I had to disable a SEO plg in...Bcs I couldnt use this seo plg with K2..extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/seo-a-metadata/6440

TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`video_caption`,`video_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering`,`metadata`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','Test of article','test-of-article','1','1','Test of article','','','','','','2009-09-02 09:44:29','63','','2009-09-02 09:44:29','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','1','1','','robots=\nauthor=','','','catItemTitle=\ncatItemTitleLinked=\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\ncatItemAuthor=\ncatItemDateCreated=\ncatItemRating=\ncatItemImage=\ncatItemIntroText=\ncatItemExtraFields=\ncatItemHits=\ncatItemCategory=\ncatItemTags=\ncatItemAttachments=\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\ncatItemVideo=\ncatItemImageGallery=\ncatItemDateModified=\ncatItemReadMore=\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\ncatItemK2Plugins=\nitemDateCreated=\nitemTitle=\nitemFeaturedNotice=\nitemAuthor=\nitemFontResizer=\nitemPrintButton=\nitemEmailButton=\nitemSocialButton=\nitemVideoAnchor=\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\nitemCommentsAnchor=\nitemRating=\nitemImage=\nitemImgSize=\nitemImageMainCaption=\nitemImageMainCredits=\nitemIntroText=\nitemFullText=\nitemExtraFields=\nitemDateModified=\nitemHits=\nitemTwitterLink=\nitemCategory=\nitemTags=\nitemShareLinks=\nitemAttachments=\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\nitemRelated=\nitemRelatedLimit=\nitemVideo=\nitemVideoCaption=\nitemVideoCredits=\nitemImageGallery=\nitemNavigation=\nitemComments=\nitemAuthorBlock=\nitemAuthorImage=\nitemAuthorDescription=\nitemAuthorURL=\nitemAuthorEmail=\nitemAuthorLatest=\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\nitemK2Plugins=\n\n' )

anyone else got this problem with SEO plgins?
  • CLEMENT
30 Aug 2009 19:32
Replied by CLEMENT on topic category & item creation problem

category & item creation problem

Idem
And in Mysqyl tabs doesn't exists !! We must manually create the tabs ??

tablek2category::store failed - Table 'xxxxxbase.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`extraFieldsGroup`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','hh','hh','','0','0','1','0','','inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large

I use a 1and1 mutualised server... What is the problem ??

It was nice to use K2, so please help us !!!!!!

Chris Carlo said:I get similar problem.. and it wouldnt' let me import my articles.. This not making sense to because everything seems to be fine on my Local Test Server (WAMP server). I really like this component and I'm sure this going to be great if I can find help on these issues.
From the Dashboard..

click on the add items i get that.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/tags/tmpl/default.php on line 44

click on the categories... no warnings... but when I try to add a new category and when click on Apply... I get this..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mb_internal_encoding() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 46

click on tags... I get this warning.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/tags/tmpl/default.php on line 44

click on comments .. I get this warning..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/tmpl/default.php on line 52

click on users... I get 2 warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/view.html.php on line 88
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/tmpl/default.php on line 53

click on user groups.. I get this warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/usergroups/tmpl/default.php on line 35

click on extra fields... I get 2 warnings..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/usergroups/tmpl/default.php on line 35
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafields/tmpl/default.php on line 51

click on extra field groups.. I get this warning.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccarlo/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafieldsgroups/tmpl/default.php on line 36

System information

Check Result

Web Server Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
PHP version 4.4.2
MySQL version 4.0.27-standard
GD image library bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
Upload limit 2M
Memory limit
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Yes
Simple Image Gallery Plugin Not installed
Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin Not installed
AllVideos Plugin Not installed
Directory Permissions

Check Result

media/k2 Writable
media/k2/attachments Writable
media/k2/categories Writable
media/k2/galleries Writable
media/k2/items Writable
media/k2/users Writable
media/k2/videos Writable
cache Writable

I'm sure you guys can help fix or find a solution the issues I have posted, thanks.

-Chris Carlo
  • Prasad Sakharkar
26 Aug 2009 21:36
Menu Problem and a New Error. was created by Prasad Sakharkar

Menu Problem and a New Error.

Hello Everybody.

Just one look at the demo site of K2 hooked me. So I tried to use it. But I am facing strange problems.

I am experienced Joomla Admin but I have to admit that I can't use K2.

I have loaded fresh install of joomla Ver.1.5.14 and installed K2 along with it.

Then I have created a root category named News. Then I created a new item using News category.

I just want to create a menu which will show all items from News Menu. I have created menu as shown below.

But I am getting its output as shown below

Then again I created a "Political Spectrum" category and assigned it to "News" (Parent Category)

Afterwords, when I tried to add item with featured checkbox selected I got following error.

TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `rk_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering`,`metadata`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','Political news','political-news','2','1','

This is political news.
','','','','2009-08-26 18:08:57','62','','2009-08-26 18:08:57','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','1','1','','robots=\nauthor=','','','catItemTitle=\ncatItemTitleLinked=\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\ncatItemAuthor=\ncatItemDateCreated=\ncatItemRating=\ncatItemImage=\ncatItemIntroText=\ncatItemExtraFields=\ncatItemHits=\ncatItemCategory=\ncatItemTags=\ncatItemAttachments=\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\ncatItemVideo=\ncatItemImageGallery=\ncatItemDateModified=\ncatItemReadMore=\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\ncatItemK2Plugins=\nitemDateCreated=\nitemTitle=\nitemFeaturedNotice=\nitemAuthor=\nitemFontResizer=\nitemPrintButton=\nitemEmailButton=\nitemSocialButton=\nitemVideoAnchor=\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\nitemCommentsAnchor=\nitemRating=\nitemImage=\nitemImgSize=\nitemImageMainCaption=\nitemImageMainCredits=\nitemIntroText=\nitemFullText=\nitemExtraFields=\nitemDateModified=\nitemHits=\nitemTwitterLink=\nitemCategory=\nitemTags=\nitemShareLinks=\nitemAttachments=\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\nitemRelated=\nitemRelatedLimit=\nitemVideo=\nitemVideoCaption=\nitemVideoCredits=\nitemImageGallery=\nitemNavigation=\nitemComments=\nitemAuthorBlock=\nitemAuthorImage=\nitemAuthorDescription=\nitemAuthorURL=\nitemAuthorEmail=\nitemAuthorLatest=\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\nitemK2Plugins=\n\n' )

Can anyone guide me here. I just want to show all the items in various categories in respective menu. I am using New Menu -> K2 -> Item listing -> Categories but still No items are appearing. I can only see category name but If I click on it nothing happens.
  • eliott
26 Aug 2009 18:03
category & item creation problem was created by eliott

category & item creation problem

hello, i installed (2 times) k2 to try to solve my problem without result.

when i try to create a new category, here is the message :
tablek2category::store failed - Table 'xxxxxbase.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`extraFieldsGroup`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','hh','hh','','0','0','1','0','','inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n' )

And when i try to create an item, it says me :
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.63/xxxxx/www/administrator/components/com_k2/views/items/tmpl/default.php on line 65

Do you have an idea on my problem
Thanks
  • Dana Murphy
21 Aug 2009 01:37
error message on creation of item was created by Dana Murphy

error message on creation of item

Hi all,

I just went to create my first K2 item and got this:

TableK2Item::store failed - Unknown column 'featured_ordering' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`featured_ordering`,`metadata`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','New Passap','newpase6','3','1','','','','','2009-08-20 22:32:27','63','Dana','2009-08-20 22:32:27','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','1','1','','robots=\nauthor=','Passap E6000','new, item, knitting machine','catItemTitle=\ncatItemTitleLinked=\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\ncatItemAuthor=\ncatItemDateCreated=\ncatItemRating=\ncatItemImage=\ncatItemIntroText=\ncatItemExtraFields=\ncatItemHits=\ncatItemCategory=\ncatItemTags=\ncatItemAttachments=\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\ncatItemVideo=\ncatItemImageGallery=\ncatItemDateModified=\ncatItemReadMore=\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\ncatItemK2Plugins=\nitemDateCreated=\nitemTitle=\nitemFeaturedNotice=\nitemAuthor=\nitemFontResizer=\nitemPrintButton=\nitemEmailButton=\nitemSocialButton=\nitemVideoAnchor=\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\nitemCommentsAnchor=\nitemRating=\nitemImage=\nitemImgSize=\nitemImageMainCaption=\nitemImageMainCredits=\nitemIntroText=\nitemFullText=\nitemExtraFields=\nitemDateModified=\nitemHits=\nitemTwitterLink=\nitemCategory=\nitemTags=\nitemShareLinks=\nitemAttachments=\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\nitemRelated=\nitemRelatedLimit=\nitemVideo=\nitemVideoCaption=\nitemVideoCredits=\nitemImageGallery=\nitemNavigation=\nitemComments=\nitemAuthorBlock=\nitemAuthorImage=\nitemAuthorDescription=\nitemAuthorURL=\nitemAuthorEmail=\nitemAuthorLatest=\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\nitemK2Plugins=\n\n' )

clues?

Thx.
  • Bryan Smith
18 Aug 2009 06:55
Replied by Bryan Smith on topic Extra Fields Order

Extra Fields Order

try clicking on the column header first . Click "order" at the top of the column, then you can order the fields.
  • Louise Cocker
17 Aug 2009 19:42
Replied by Louise Cocker on topic Extra Fields Order

Extra Fields Order

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a fix for this?
Displaying 501 - 520 out of 529 results.