Keyword

New AllVideos plugin

More
16 years 7 months ago #6728 by Jarga
Replied by Jarga on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
Neolier, I'm interested for buying your version. Doest it allow "embed player link" ? How can we do the transaction ? Ok for Paypal payement ? Thks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6729 by pickles206
Replied by pickles206 on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

Im kinda desperate. Cry
fotis when you said "August 31st"...
... what  year you meant?

You didn't know that Fotis isn't reliable?

You should read all the posts in this section:

forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=552.0

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6730 by jomaco1
Replied by jomaco1 on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

Im kinda desperate. :'(
fotis when you said "August 31st"...
... what  year you meant?

Taking someone else's GPL project, adding features and selling it as your own commercial product is just asking for trouble.  8)

Besides, you will probably not sell many, with the new improved GPL version so close to being available. At $5, that won't really help much with the leagal fees. ;)

Maybe you should be helping them with the official version so it can be released sooner. Have you asked about joining the team?

More
16 years 7 months ago #6731 by arbit3r
Replied by arbit3r on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
well since i got fullscreen and logos working iv realy not been botherd with 3.0 anymore, i mean i still check everyday with no luck but meh im sure it will come out one day.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6732 by neolier
Replied by neolier on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

Neolier, I'm interested for buying your version. Doest it allow "embed player link" ? How can we do the transaction ? Ok for Paypal payement ? Thks

Jarga I was kidding... I modified the Allvideos Plugin, you can check it on my site: www.lacuria.com but i wont sell it. Im so sorry

More
16 years 7 months ago #6733 by Jarga
Replied by Jarga on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
Neolier, You've add a "full screen" button. It's nice ! Don't you want to share your treasure ?  ;-)

More
16 years 7 months ago #6734 by mister_L
Replied by mister_L on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

well since i got fullscreen and logos working iv realy not been botherd with 3.0 anymore, i mean i still check everyday with no luck but meh im sure it will come out one day.

how did you get fullscreen working?? i really need this feature on my site, but i can´t find a player for joomla with this functionality... Anybody any suggestions??

@neolier i´m still interested in byuing your version....just let me know your paypal address ;)

• Peter Swemmelaar
More
16 years 7 months ago #6735 by Peter Swemmelaar
Replied by Peter Swemmelaar on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin

Neolier, You've add a "full screen" button. It's nice ! Don't you want to share your treasure ?  ;-)

Hi neolier,

This is a great modification. Why not share this beauty on this forum, for all this people here who are waiting for this functionality (only till version 3.0 is released  ;) ).

Kind Regards,
Peter

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #6736 by Mark Peters
Replied by Mark Peters on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
Where you looking for this? maybe sticky it... =)

forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=552.msg5856#msg5856

Btw. This modification is courtesy of prorockstarsdotcom

I don't have an attitude problem. You just need some perception tweaking.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6737 by stevetsi
Replied by stevetsi on topic Re: New AllVideos plugin
It's finally time to let the cat out of the bag:

For anyone who doesn't already know this, the All Videos plugin is mainly based on Jeroen Wijering's FLV player, when it comes to playing local FlVs. 

Check out: www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flash_video_Player

There is NO mystery or alchemy to this plugin by Joomlaworks!

It has been coded to automatically insert the requisite HTML and/or Javascript to play videos from other sites, or follow the (openly available) instructions for embeddng .wmv, .mov, .rm, etc. into a web page.

For local FLV playback, it uses Jeroen Wijering's FLV player which has been designed to interface with xml, thereby making it a perfect candidate for on-the-fly embedding and playback of .flv files.  In fact, MANY websites around the world use this FLV player.

I've heard people complaining about getting their full-screen capability with Allvideos3.0, but it's not like Joomlaworks has access to tools that no one else can get.  Just go to jeroenwijering.com, download the FLV player, xml file, etc. and customize it yourself.  You can find all the instructions on his website.  AND, you will find that the latest swf file (which IS the FLV player) has a FULL SCREEN button built in.  Heck, you could probably just replace the current FLV player .swf with the latest one from Mr. Wijering and get yourself some full-screen FLV playback (I haven't does this myself yet, so no guarantees).