Keyword

AllVideos v3.0 to be released in August - What's new?

More
16 years 10 months ago #2083 by pickles206
I'm getting the Seyet.  These guys are a joke.  I told my client that his site would have the new 2.5.  What in the world am I going to tell him?

Farce.  I'm getting Seyet.

A lot of talk ( late May, then early June) and no action!  It's almost July for crying out loud.  Are these people adults?  "Oh I'd have my homework done, but my dog ate it."

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 10 months ago #2084 by aravot
These people have life of their own family to take care of and day job, they provide their spare time for free if you don't have the decency or the patience that is your problem, has it occur to you the perhaps something could have happened, maybe got sick (God forbid), in accident (God forbid) or enjoying life instead of reading you rant after all is summer and vacation time.

Have you donated? Some people.
More
16 years 10 months ago #2085 by hmida
hi everybody
i hope you will add dailymotion (www.dailymotion.com & www.dailymotion.com/fr/ )as provider in your new version
thx and good luck
More
16 years 10 months ago #2086 by bruno05
Pickles206...get a life. Who is the real idiot here. Look in the mirror. You told your clients about 2.5. Maybe you and those cheap clients of yours, need to spend some money and donate instead of whining.

These guys are working hard and are giving you a product for free. What have you contributed?

Learn to have patience and be appreciative and thankful to these developers, that are doing this on their spare time. They have to make a living and have families too. They are working hard and contributing to open source and leechers like you are a worthless pest to the open source community. Get off this forum if you cannot be productive. We do not want people like you anyway.

>:(
More
16 years 10 months ago #2087 by cartalkuk
I think you guys have said enough..just leave it ;)
More
16 years 10 months ago #2088 by pickles206
I'm hurt.  Wounded.  :-\  Complete despair. 

I'm not an animal!  I'm a human being!  I'm even half Greek.

Effectively at noon tomorrow, I'll resign the office of the President of the United States.  Vice President Ford will assume the presidency.

They'll never write a book about my mother.

Forman is down.  Forman is down. Forman is down.

All right.  I'll wait a little longer. 

My client is a cheap skate.

More
16 years 10 months ago #2089 by arbit3r
iv been checking everyday for the past 2 months, yes it is enoying, but its free and normally great quality so i cant complain.

Though im still hoping we can get so much as somone to pop in and give us an update.
More
16 years 10 months ago #2090 by HolyGraal
but pls God(fotis)... give us a sign:(( tell us that u exist:((
More
16 years 10 months ago #2091 by pickles206
Tell us what's new, you Greek God you.

• JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 9 months ago #2092 by JoomlaWorks
We've done the following...

- add new providers/checked the old ones to work (veeeeeery tedious task when you deal with more than 50 providers)
- fixed Real Media codes
- implemented the playlist function
- added the latest FLV players
- reshaped the code

We still need to:
- make the lightbox like popups for videos
- add the code for custom dimensions or even auto dimensions
- add the CSS styling options

Be patient people. AllVideos still works, you can still play videos! It's not like it's broke.

One last thing. Long gone are the times when we had 4-5 extensions to deal with. We now got over 14 and we have on plans 4-5 new ones (3-4 will be free). So give us a break here, please. We're doing our best and we're keeping this free as promised. But we got families to feed as well.  ;)

Thanks.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)