Keyword

AllVideos v3.0 to be released in August - What's new?

• Vid#o de Poche
  • Hello Joomla People!
More
16 years 8 months ago #2143 by Vid#o de Poche
We just have to prey brothers :D
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 8 months ago #2144 by folkbear
and pray we will... I'll keep on supporting joomlaworks no matter what, but I'm a bit curious when this extension upgrade will be available... hehe, just kidding fotis, take your time. We know with all the extensions you already gave us, it's worth the wait.

is there any news about the new extensions you will be releasing? Can you tell us, what they will be for, or what they will do? I'm a real curious george.....
More
16 years 8 months ago #2145 by websitebob
Please add UStream.tv remote capabilities for streaming video and IRC chat
More
16 years 8 months ago #2146 by xerus
dudes there was a topic for at least 3 weeks let you submit the providers you would see in the next version, and now you still asking here >:(
I was hoping that the new posts here were details about the release date instead  :( i'm waiting since june , i know that it worth it and the staff make an incredible work, but can we have some news or fotis did'nt came back from the holidays he worth?  ;D
  • JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 8 months ago #2147 by JoomlaWorks
We're back and hard at work. August is not over yet and if you remember, we've announced already elsewhere that we will be publishing many updates within a couple of days.

BTW, I like all this bitching about. Really!
But all the money we make as JoomlaWorks is by selling FPSS and SIG Pro. We haven't seen a damn donation for all the free extensions we offer since a few months back (it was 10 dollars then). So, please, be more polite when demanding. Other developers who make free stuff (which are always less than their commercial shit) really don't give a fu*k about updates or responses to support. Not to mention how many posts get deleted. Here, we listen and we definetely don't censor people's posts.

We're doing our best.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
More
16 years 8 months ago #2148 by jemand
Yeah, there is nothing more to say...
More
16 years 8 months ago #2149 by deleoye
Hear, hear Fotis. Tell those ingrates like it is!
More
16 years 8 months ago #2150 by countryboy
Thanks to JWorks.  We can all wait a bit.
More
16 years 8 months ago #2151 by neolier
Thank you so much Fotis Evangelou, we are praying for the moment we can get our hands on this new AllVideos bot.

By the way, Will the fullscreen feature work on IE 5 and 6 as well???

I have seen a lot of players or mods put there where the fullscreen doesnt work.

Thank you again for your effort. Just for you to know, I havent donated, but I purchase both the FPSS and the SIG Pro.
  • JoomlaWorks
  • JoomlaWorks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
More
16 years 8 months ago #2152 by JoomlaWorks

Thank you so much Fotis Evangelou, we are praying for the moment we can get our hands on this new AllVideos bot.

By the way, Will the fullscreen feature work on IE 5 and 6 as well???

I have seen a lot of players or mods put there where the fullscreen doesnt work.

Thank you again for your effort. Just for you to know, I havent donated, but I purchase both the FPSS and the SIG Pro.

I know you have man and thanks for supporting our work. Yes, we'll make everything possible to have AllVideos work properly on all browsers.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)