Keyword

AllVideos v3.0 to be released in August - What's new?

More
16 years 9 months ago #2103 by arbit3r
lol are you kidding!
Does anyone know anything else like this that has full screen option? i badly need it, its E3 in 2 hours!
I dont mind paying, i just need it for E3.

Or is there a way of modding it to allow full screen?

Again i dont mind paying somone to do it,
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2104 by luis cepeda
This was supposed to be release in June, is it out anywhere? I can't find I link to it only for 2.4, I would be willing to pay for the new version if all the new features mentioned would work.

Thanks
More
16 years 9 months ago #2105 by arbit3r
yeah i would also pay, i know these guys are trying to get it done asap but the delay there has been is insane, looking back at some of the old posts, some stating a release in april, thats like 3 months ago.

If they need money il give it, if it makes it faster
More
16 years 9 months ago #2106 by pickles206
What a farce. I hear late October 2.5 will be out.  Their dog ate their code. 

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2107 by Mark Peters
If you ever learn to share stuff with a community like these guys do, you would never make comments like that.

So sorry, to break the news to some of you but you seriously need to mature a bit. It will be there when it will be there. If that's a problem and you can't deal with it get some professional help. Read that however you like.

Peace,
sp00n

I don't have an attitude problem. You just need some perception tweaking.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2108 by folkbear
no need to argue, it won't help the extension come any faster. Sure spOOn, you're right, but hey, we can wait, can't we? And if you can't, just hire joomlaworks for a custom job of your own, and ofcourse, you'll have to pay a truckload of money... LOL
if someone gives you something for free, don't go around asking for more, be glad with what you got...
More
16 years 9 months ago #2109 by pickles206

If you ever learn to share stuff with a community like these guys do, you would never make comments like that.

So sorry, to break the news to some of you but you seriously need to mature a bit. It will be there when it will be there. If that's a problem and you can't deal with it get some professional help. Read that however you like.

Easy for you to say.  Look at me; I'm too old to wait much longer.

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2110 by Canuck
There already are a couple other plugins out that do much of the same thing, especially if you like Divx. Also a component that makes it really easy for people the share videos.
Although I use them I am still waiting 2.5, I think 2.5 will be the best just because of what JoomlaWorks has put out so far.
But because I use the previous version of AllVideo with the mambots that play Divx, I can wait this out  :)
More
16 years 9 months ago #2111 by MysteryMan
Is there a new ETA for AllVideos Plugin 2.5?
More
16 years 9 months ago #2112 by neolier
I can't wait anymore!!!!!  :P