Keyword

AllVideos v3.0 to be released in August - What's new?

More
16 years 9 months ago #2093 by folkbear
thanks fotis, I just needed to hear an updat and now I have.
carry on doing the good work you do.
and thanks for the message.
I can survive a little longer now...
hehe
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2094 by luis cepeda
???Hello there,
First thank you for such a great script, I have used it for a few months now and I love it, now looking forward for version 2.5 or 3, as in the comment it was supposed to be out by June, is it out yet? any way to get it? also I would be willing to pay for a commercial version of the plug in as described and all the new functionalities of the new version, I just hope this is soon I haven't taken my site out to the public yet cause I am waiting to get the kind of look and feel that version 2.5 (3) will offer.

Thanks and keep it up, and of course count with me for support the development.

Cepedita 
More
16 years 9 months ago #2095 by Mark Peters

???Hello there,
First thank you for such a great script, I have used it for a few months now and I love it, now looking forward for version 2.5 or 3, as in the comment it was supposed to be out by June, is it out yet? any way to get it? also I would be willing to pay for a commercial version of the plug in as described and all the new functionalities of the new version, I just hope this is soon I haven't taken my site out to the public yet cause I am waiting to get the kind of look and feel that version 2.5 (3) will offer.

Thanks and keep it up, and of course count with me for support the development.

Cepedita 

The date was not chiseled out in a slab of marble... Practice some patience, it helps you grow as a human being. However, I do want to leave on a more constructive note so here is my suggestion. Check out a similar plugin, it's called youtube or sumtin and you only need to cough up a mere $1.65bln and you could have it in a few weeks ;)

I don't have an attitude problem. You just need some perception tweaking.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2096 by pickles206

The date was not chiseled out in a slab of marble... Practice some patience, it helps you grow as a human being. However, I do want to leave on a more constructive note so here is my suggestion. Check out a similar plugin, it's called youtube or sumtin and you only need to cough up a mere $1.65bln and you could have it in a few weeks Wink

You're a joke.

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.
More
16 years 9 months ago #2097 by Mark Peters

You're a joke.

maybe so, but a relaxed one =)

More
16 years 9 months ago #2098 by Mark Peters

please stick to the subject : allvideos 2.5
If you only come in here to have a promotion campaign about other extensions, then please restrain yourself.
this is the joomlaworks-forum, not a promotional board for other peoples extensions.

we love joomlaworks and what they do for the joomlacommunity, so we'll stick by them nomatter what....

If you read my comment again you can see I wasn't promoting another extension, I merely used some mild (and friendly) sarcasm, albeit sleightly off-topic.

And yes, I too love JoomlaWorks =)

More
16 years 9 months ago #2099 by arbit3r
would there be anyway to get on a "mailing list" so when it does come an email will be sent?

I dont have the time to keep on visiting everyday so it would be nice
More
16 years 9 months ago #2100 by Nannette
More
16 years 9 months ago #2101 by arbit3r
nearly mid july now..
More
16 years 9 months ago #2102 by pickles206
I heard early September it will be released.  This is way off the early June thing.  :o  What a joke.

Oh I see, you're too busy failin' in life.