Keyword

K2 Add new item window resize

More
12 years 10 months ago #87407 by Mihir Patel
Replied by Mihir Patel on topic K2 Add new item window resize
Good luck guys...doing a great work...... well I am using k2 2.4.1......and I have tried your code as below and it worked properly and also the shadowbox was getting closed by itself.

<?php  if (JRequest::getInt('step')=='1'){ ?> 

<script language="javascript">       

var XHRCheckin = new Ajax('index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&task=checkin&cid=<?php echo $this->row->id; ?>', {            method: 'get'        });       

dummy = $time() + $random(0, 100);       

XHRCheckin.request("t"+dummy); parent.$('sbox-window').close();        window.parent.location.reload();        </script>        <?php    }  ?>

But all the code since then i tried and tested , the shadow box was not gettting closed..... also its been a real hard work put by you guys and a lot code and discussion has been invovled.... Can you please post all the changes with the final code so that i can try......that you have developed......

Thanks a lot....:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #87408 by N
Replied by N on topic Re: K2 Add new item window resize

Andy Connell wrote: Yes - Email me & I'll send you instructions! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Can you please let us know how to add a K2 item from the frontend in the parent window just like the Joomla "Create Article" menu item type???

Thank you!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.