Keyword

Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?

More
12 years 7 months ago #98137 by Adnan Pirota
Replied by Adnan Pirota on topic Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?
tags are working fine for me except when I want to make tag cloud with K2_Tools module, was trying to debug with J!Dump but that extension is not working also :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #98138 by troponin
so I think you can all stop postin here till 30th of September...

More
12 years 7 months ago #98139 by KLM Graphics
Replied by KLM Graphics on topic Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?
Thanks for the update Troponin, regardless of how I feel I do not wish health issues or anything bad on anyone. I wish them the best and hope everyone is OK...;)

More
12 years 7 months ago #98140 by Thomas Nabseth
Replied by Thomas Nabseth on topic Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?
Same here. Hope you're ok guys! Wish you the best.

I will patiently be waiting for the update of the no:1 CCK.

Kevin Morrison said:

Thanks for the update Troponin, regardless of how I feel I do not wish health issues or anything bad on anyone. I wish them the best and hope everyone is OK...;)

More
12 years 7 months ago #98141 by Paul
Good Point!!

Nani Luis said:
its not fair simply because of the big push template providers gave to k2 .. and joomlaworks still encourge template providers to support k2, check most big template providers .. they all have support for k2 .. and they are 1.7 compatible where k2 is still 1.6 beta .. if my template providers ( rockettheme and joomlart ) support it next month im going to scream in their forums ..they really need to support comapnies who are up to date and care about its customers .. 80 replies and no answer from moderators say a lot to me :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #98142 by Omavi Kaotik
Replied by Omavi Kaotik on topic Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?
I've downloaded what was supposed to be the K2 RC but it still says SVN?????

More
12 years 7 months ago #98143 by Jonathan Rosenbaum
Replied by Jonathan Rosenbaum on topic Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?
I downloaded the k2 svn for my joomla 1.7 install.  It had an error, but said it installed, but I couldn't access it from the components menu, and I also thought there were extra items in the control panel.

This tool seems really robust and  I want to get my arms around it.  I want to use it to create a web comic/graphic novel for myself .  I got this zoom module/plugin I want to use to build a page.  I'm hoping this will work for it. 

and for work I have a need to create a products page that will have shadowbox items for ingredients, and other pop ups.  I'm guessing this would be good for that as welll.

but these will be built in 1.7

More
12 years 7 months ago #98144 by Jonathan Rosenbaum
Replied by Jonathan Rosenbaum on topic Where and when I can download K2 for Joomla 1.7?
crud.  you should change the info on the joomla.org site.  it says it works for 1.6/1.7

More
12 years 7 months ago #98145 by Albert
Seems to be working for me.  can you be more specific?

Ben said:
K2 is an excellent tool for many things and will fit great for you exact needs you are trying to accomplish but as for now it will not function fo you in Joomla 1.7. The tags and search functions do not work properly in 1.6/1.7.

More
12 years 7 months ago #98146 by Jonathan Rosenbaum
no, I wasn't bein' a jerk about it.  I mean I just was getting my hopes up that I could use it.  but it sounds like I can, it's just that those features have issues (which I don't need right now. 

But how do I install it.  Is it on your site, because when I tried to install k2 svn it didn't work.